Coupon LSPHONE8236 will get you any app(s) made my lsPhone for free until Midnight tonight in whatever time zone the store's system uses, I think it's U.S. Central or Mountain time.

You may download multiple apps or for multiple phones, but please note that one of the apps already includes 4 of the others, and it would be a courtesy to others not to use the coupon up unnecessarily by downloading 3 or 4 of those separately since you can just delete what you don't want after downloading all 4 as a package.

The conditions of using this coupon are:
    1. You agree never to contact technical support directly no matter what happens, in relation to a free copy obtained with this coupon. However, you may ask for support in this thread and periodically it will be read and answered.
    2. You agree to leave feedback after using the app(s) and deciding what your opinion is, and
    3. You agree that positive feedback will go in the reviews and negative feedback will go here instead of damaging what you got for free. I will listen to your feedback and try to address any issues as time permits.

... and I think that those are fair conditions, and here's what you can get for free tonight until the coupon's used up or the bell tolls. If two prices are shown they are the current promotional prices followed by the regular prices.

lsPhone BlackBerry Apps - Crackberry Store

$1.29 / $1.50 -- I Charge Cool

$4.99 / $6.99 -- Jam (bundle of BerryVibe, Meters, BestFLASH+, RollerFlash)

$0.99 / $1.29 -- BerryVibe

$2.99 -- Meters

$0.99 / $2.99 -- BestFLASH+

$2.50 -- BestFLASH

$0.99 -- Emergency Light

$2.99 -- RollerFlash

Note: If you download "I Charge Cool" and "Jam", you've got everything.

This has just been an unusually slow weekend so far and I'd rather see a bigger heap of downloads even if I'm not making any more money. Also there hasn't been enough feedback and I'd like to find out why a couple of these are underperforming, I won't say which of course.

Good night, and I hope you find the apps fun and/or useful!
    Last edited by lsPhone; 09-26-09 at 05:43 PM.
    09-26-09 05:28 PM
    Thanks used codes and worked

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    09-26-09 06:06 PM
    i tried to use the code, but couldnt find where to insert it, so ya just made a few bucks off me. No biggie tho. If it works I am cool with that.
    09-26-09 06:13 PM
    Sure is going fast, doubt this will last until Midnight...
    09-26-09 06:14 PM
    i tried to use the code, but couldnt find where to insert it, so ya just made a few bucks off me. No biggie tho. If it works I am cool with that.
    That's not the intention! When you purchase, whether on the website or on the phone, there should be a Coupon Code field. I've always seen it. Does anyone else know what may have happened here?

edit:

Also, before clicking to finalize and submit the order, if it doesn't show 0 as the total, then the coupon hasn't been successfully applied -- don't submit yet! Try re-entering the coupon, and once it shows 0 as the total then submit.

When creating the coupon I selected "All my products", and it inserted all my product ID's, but the way the MobiHand system works, for products that have different versions for different OS's, there's a master product that's searchable and then sub-products which are what you actually buy. Sometimes (somehow, I don't know how) the master product ends up in the shopping cart, this is why people buy something and then don't get a download link. If you don't have your device model registered at the store, it can't auto-select the version, and you have to manually select the version before saying Add to Cart. If you just see "Jam" and not "Jam for _____" in the cart, remove it and go back and select a version.

This may have been the problem, the coupon may only apply to actual versions not the master product description.
    Last edited by lsPhone; 09-26-09 at 06:20 PM.
    09-26-09 06:15 PM
    That's not the intention! When you purchase, whether on the website or on the phone, there should be a Coupon Code field. I've always seen it. Does anyone else know what may have happened here?
    Like I said no biggie. I looked several times for a place to insert the code. I Downloaded Jam, and that is an awesome app. The kids love the flashing lights.
    09-26-09 06:21 PM
    Just did it on the mobile site and it worked perfectly. Thanks!
    09-26-09 06:27 PM
    Thank you so much for the free apps!! More developers should do this from time to time.
    09-26-09 06:32 PM
    must be dead already... ?
    09-26-09 06:33 PM
    I also had trouble finding the coupon box on-line but just opened the app store on my berry and the box was right there! Kinda weird.... but anyway Thank you so much, i will test these and report back!
    09-26-09 06:35 PM
    Yeah I dont see the place to put code either.
    09-26-09 06:38 PM
    20 copies gone so far and 5 1/2 hours to go. Maybe if it runs out and dinner and the beer are good I'll extend the use count later , right now I'm outta here and will reply to any questions later or tomorrow. You all gave a good Saturday Night and don't let any malfunctioning apps or phones drive you to drink if you're driving, hopefully mine won't be malfunctioning
    09-26-09 06:38 PM
    I'm also not getting the option to enter the coupon code. I put in my cart the Jam and I charge cool.
    Then click on checkout, they ask for my info (credit card) then ask for my PIN.
    Then they bring up the confirm order, with the price of 628 total.
    But during it the don't ask for the coupon code anytime.
    Did I miss it?
    Thank you for offering us this!!!!
    09-26-09 06:41 PM
    got it to work through mobihand... coudln't here though. Thanks!!!

Some of these apps must not work with 5.0 though... meters seems to have locked up my storm on .230
    09-26-09 06:42 PM
    Yeah I dont see the place to put code either.
    OK, which competitor hid the coupon boxes?

This is happening on the crackberry website, or somewhere else?

I don't like to direct people off the site, but no one's making any money off this anyway, so if you try the coupons at lsPhone Software - MobiHand Software Store, that's direct from MobiHand which is what the Crackberry store mirrors.
    09-26-09 06:42 PM
    Used one item. Worked like a champ. Thanks

09-26-09 06:44 PM
    I can't find where to put in the code either....oh well.
    09-26-09 06:44 PM
    got it to work through mobihand... coudln't here though. Thanks!!!

Some of these apps must not work with 5.0 though... meters seems to have locked up my storm on .230
    It actually does work, but the locking issue happens -sometimes- on installation on any OS because the firewall gets nervous and decides to block the app from accessing all those statistics. The solution is to select Reset Settings in Options/Security/Firewall, then re-enable the firewall, start the app, answer Allow to everything, and that's always worked except in some cases on 5.0.

There are a couple of cases on 5.0 where it simply would not work, something is blocking it from accessing the statistics and the phone hangs temporarily while there's a behind-the-scenes struggle, and then the app either gives up or gets terminated and you're back in control.

I tried to have it check for permissions, and it does, but some things you can't check for and if the firewall objects, it hangs and then terminates.

The key is getting the firewall to ask its questions, on the 5.0 installations that didn't work, the firewall never asked any questions, just blocked it.
    09-26-09 06:47 PM
    It is in step one called "promotion code" or such. Right above where you select new customer or I have an account.

09-26-09 06:47 PM
    I can't find where to put in the code either....oh well.
    Go to MobiHand Store, that's who issues the coupons. Sometimes their features (like bundles) don't work on Crackberry.
    09-26-09 06:48 PM
    Used 32 times so far with 5 hours to go, I bumped the limit up to 150. Thanks for the interest, and hasta manana...
    Last edited by lsPhone; 09-26-09 at 06:54 PM. Reason: grammar confused mixing english with spanish
    09-26-09 06:53 PM
    Thanks. I got em. Nice programs, no slowing anything down on my phone, but other than the meter one, I cant for the life of me tell what I'm supposed to use them for! lol!
    09-26-09 06:55 PM
    Thanks. I got em. Nice programs, no slowing anything down on my phone, but other than the meter one, I cant for the life of me tell what I'm supposed to use them for! lol!
    for fun and seeing in the dark? something for a kid to play with for 5 minutes while you talk? emergency flashers could come in handy too, i think.
    09-26-09 06:59 PM
    This is amazing! Thank you.
    09-26-09 07:00 PM
    Go to MobiHand Store, that's who issues the coupons. Sometimes their features (like bundles) don't work on Crackberry.
    Thanks i got it to work via Mobi as you and others said.
    09-26-09 07:04 PM
79 123 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD