I have a tour with .230 running on it (which rocks!).

I have installed 3.1.454 Viigo (the news version) on my tour and it will not scroll down to the bottom of the articles so I can see the view full article, post to facebook, email, etc items. It also will not allow me to see the full summary of the article as well .... it just seems to be stuck! However, if I turn it to page view, I am able to scroll down but not able to select anything.

I have tried a reinstall, I have tried installing an earlier version of Viigo and I have tried battery pulls, but no luck. Even with the earlier version, it is stuck unless I turn it to page view.

Anyone that has any suggestions, it would be appreciated!
    09-25-09 10:06 AM
    This is a known issue with Viigo and the current availability of OS 5.0
    09-25-09 10:12 AM
    Thank you for your prompt reply and I will just wait patiently until a fix or update is made.
    09-25-09 12:41 PM
    I find w/OS 5.0 Viigo (running Crackberry edition) will scroll in full article mode but not in preview mode, so we can work-around for now.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    09-26-09 04:13 PM
    You can also select "page view" from the menu when viewing an article--this allows you to scroll through the "preview."

While, they are aware of the issue, it never hurts to send feedback. I doubt they realize just how many of us are running 5.0!
    09-26-09 07:36 PM
    You can also select "page view" from the menu when viewing an article--this allows you to scroll through the "preview."

While, they are aware of the issue, it never hurts to send feedback. I doubt they realize just how many of us are running 5.0!
    A very good suggestion! And I am off to do that now.
    09-27-09 04:05 PM
    I have the same issue, it drives me crazy!
    11-17-09 09:13 PM
    i simply hit the menu key and one of the options say "full article" which takes you to the full article. yea i have that scroll problem too.
    11-18-09 06:28 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD