I have a blackberry storm and was wondering if there was a way to know if i received any missed calls while my storm is off. when my phone dies and i charge it back up i get my sms text messages updated but i dont know if someone called me, i end up with alot of mad friends saying i avoid them lmao
    09-25-09 04:32 AM
    Aside from the caller leaving a voice mail message I don't think so. The phone needs to be on and received a call in order to know that it missed a call to notify you. I could be wrong. If I am I'd like to know how to do this as well.
    09-25-09 06:13 AM
    You can use youmail. It can send you a text/email when someone hits your voicemail and hangs up without leaving a message.
    09-25-09 06:40 AM
    Get new friends. That should solve your problem.
    09-25-09 09:41 AM
    Yeah you're friends are being jack asses. How long have cell phones been in exsistance? I think its common knowledge when you call someone, and it goes STRAIGHT to voicemail, it means the phone is off. Its not like you're ignoring their calls.
    09-25-09 10:19 AM
    Lets look at the other issue, WHY are you letting phone die without charging it. This is the worst thing you have to your device. I would charge it everynight, or as needed. Tthis will hurt the phone or the battery.
    09-25-09 10:32 AM
    lol well i have a blackberry storm....battery life tends to suck for these phones, i use the phone to watch videos and listen to music so it dies rather quickly and im usually not home until late night so i get change to recharge in the middle of the day

brinky, youmail sounds ill try that out
    09-26-09 12:10 AM
    No, there's no way unless they leave a voicemail.
    09-26-09 01:14 PM
    Blackberries can turn off? I've never used that feature

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    09-26-09 01:24 PM
    Lets look at the other issue, WHY are you letting phone die without charging it. This is the worst thing you have to your device. I would charge it everynight, or as needed. Tthis will hurt the phone or the battery.
    It's necessary to turn your phone off at least once a day to allow the processor to cool down and to allow basic system functions to reset and clear BS caches of the constant influx of data. You're actually causing more damage to your phone and battery by not ever turning your phone off. And most phones have a declared 2% of battery life dedicated to the shutdown sequence so letting your phone die is not particularly harmful to your device.
    06-03-14 08:46 PM
    I turn my phone off once a week.

Posted using my VZW BlackBerry Z30
    06-03-14 09:34 PM
    You guys are aware that you are answering a five year old thread right? Lol

Send from the amazing powers of the? ? Z30
    06-03-14 09:45 PM
    Lol

Q10 with Telus on 10.3.0.296
    06-03-14 09:50 PM
    Yeah... I think this may take the crown for oldest thread revival... rofl.
    06-03-14 10:03 PM
    Yeah... I think this may take the crown for oldest thread revival... rofl.
    Lol quite certainly lol

Send from the amazing powers of the? ? Z30
    06-04-14 12:53 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD