Reverie HT is a follow up to the original Reverie, and like it's predecessor, is intended to show off your wallpaper.

Enjoy!

(Bold 9000 version shown w/ custom wallpaper, available below)

Theme by Marc J.S. (AKA dagobah30)

Installation:

To install this theme, open the OTA link that pertains to the version you want from within your BlackBerry browser. Desktop installation is not available.

The dates are in MM/DD/YY format.

*NOTE* In order for the shortcuts and hidden today feature of the theme to work properly, your SMS and Email Inboxes must be manually set in accordance with the version you're using.

*NOTE* If you are installing an "OS 5.0" specific version of the theme over an "OS 4.X-5.0" version, you may need to reset the home screen layout to its default. To do this, go to Options > Themes > (the Reverie theme you are using) > Theme Defaults. Then, select only Layout and hit Apply. A device restart / battery pull may then also be required.

*NOTE* The home screen's wallpaper will show through on the app screen only on the "OS 4.X-5.0" versions of the theme. The "OS 5.0" specific versions of the theme do not have this feature.

*NOTE* You may encounter a white background on the app screen when using the "OS 4.X-5.0" versions of the theme on OS 5.0. (The "OS 5.0" specific versions of the theme do not have this problem.) A fix for this can be found here.

A changelog and older variants of the theme can be found here.

Reverie HT (COMBINED Email/SMS)
    8900/9630/9700 OS 4.X-5.0
    (Updated 01/03/10)
    WITH weather slot: OTA
    WITHOUT weather slot: OTA

Reverie HT (SEPARATED Email/SMS)
    8900/9630/9700 OS 4.X-5.0
    (Updated 01/03/10)

Reverie HT (COMBINED Email/SMS) WITH Transitions
    8900/9630/9700 OS 5.0
    (Updated 01/03/10)

Reverie HT (SEPARATED Email/SMS) WITH Transitions
    8900/9630/9700 OS 5.0
    (Updated 01/03/10)

If you like and use this theme, please consider making a donation:

Donate

Any and all amounts are welcome!

Features:

Weather Slot
    The theme is available both with and without a slot for your weather app. To use the weather slot version, simply place your weather app in the first spot on your application screen and it will show up on your home and lock screens. Scrolling to the weather slot on the home screen will show its status text.

Clickable Bottom Bar
    Every part of the home screen's bar is clickable, providing easy access to your calender, messages, options, clock, connection manager, profiles, and one app of your choice... Place an app in the first spot on your application screen in the versions without a weather slot, or in the second spot in the versions with a weather slot, and you'll be able to access that app via the "square" button.

Hidden Today
    Scroll to either the calender or messages icon on the home screen's bar for a preview of corresponding entries.

QuickLaunch/ShortcutMe Hotkey
    The spacebar on your device's keyboard functions as a hotkey for both QuickLaunch and ShortcutMe. (You need to have either QuickLaunch or ShortcutMe installed in order for this feature to work.)

Transitions
    This theme is available both with and without transitions. In the transitions versions, a fade effect will occur whenever the screen changes. (You need to be running OS 5.0 in order to install the transitions versions.)

Also available:
    http://forums.crackberry.com/f148/re...e-free-318545/
    http://forums.crackberry.com/f148/re...e-free-361190/
    http://forums.crackberry.com/f148/re...s-tour-414538/

You may feel free to link to this thread, but do not re-post or re-host the direct OTA links without permission.

The following images were generously provided by crackberry.com forum members. If you own a copyright to any of these images, you may request their removal.
    Last edited by dagobah30; 09-08-10 at 02:27 AM.
    09-24-09 05:37 PM
    Looks great can't wait to try it, but the link won't work.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    09-24-09 05:45 PM
    The links should work now.
    09-24-09 05:50 PM
    this is a total upgrade from the previous version!

i changed my SMS and EMail setting to Combined and i did not notice any different on the homescreen. What hidden today feature am i supposed to see?
    09-24-09 06:05 PM
    Still not 100% accurate in OS v5.0.0.220.

Homescreen icons don't line up, e.g., clock.

Theme default wallpaper does not transfer over. It does allow you to save your own though.

Font not user selectable.

Words get cutoff in dialog boxes.

See attache pics.

Good job on the theme though. When I had OS 4.7, this was one of my favorite themes.

09-24-09 06:06 PM
    Buttons in 5.0 all show up that way on custom themes. No workaround.

09-24-09 06:22 PM
    ah, gotcha! thanks for the quick reply back!

i'm using the 5.0.0.230 build so thats probably why i dont see any of the sms/email homescreen features except for the calendar preview.
    09-24-09 06:22 PM
    any chance we could get a non-hidden Today version of this theme? preferably with a slightly bigger and outline font, so that it shows on both light and dark wallpapers. just a suggestion.

really great job by the way, the clickable buttons on the status bar are great.
    09-24-09 06:35 PM
    ah, gotcha! thanks for the quick reply back!

i'm using the 5.0.0.230 build so thats probably why i dont see any of the sms/email homescreen features except for the calendar preview.
    Today themes will only show unread sms/emails on the homescreen, not the contents of the inbox. Try emailing yourself a new email and see.
    09-24-09 06:58 PM
    Works good here. Just don't like the clicking on time,battery etc. Just would like the calendar,msg and QL click and profile option

Last edited by recout; 09-24-09 at 07:54 PM.
    09-24-09 07:51 PM
    Very nice theme. Thanks!
    09-24-09 10:56 PM
    Today themes will only show unread sms/emails on the homescreen, not the contents of the inbox. Try emailing yourself a new email and see.
    ohhhhhhh!!! okay, i never would've noticed that b/c i have the berrypopup! thats a pretty cool feature.
    09-25-09 02:51 AM
    The best just got better. It is weird going the other way to QL, etc. Adding messages and calendar though is great. Thanks.
    09-25-09 02:31 PM
    Definitely installing this ASAP. Thanks for the additional buttons. I love it.
    09-25-09 03:15 PM
    i LOVE how you leave the icons at default..

i hate how other themes dont have all the icons and plus its usually ugly and REALLY inconsistent.
    09-25-09 05:51 PM
    Thank you.
    09-25-09 06:06 PM
    can anyone tell me why this theme isn't showing up in my Theme's list....Its listed in the installed applications list, but not in themes
    09-25-09 06:32 PM
    Great theme! I do have a problem with weather eye. I placed the w/e icon top left then changed themes and the mail icon appears instead of weather eye. Weather eye shows up in my download folder along with other third party apps. Any suggestions?

By the way I have the Tour and did edit my account. Pearl still shows.
    Last edited by Kiliki; 09-25-09 at 07:29 PM.
    09-25-09 07:24 PM
    I love this theme but the hidden today keeps showing my sent messages, i have tried battery pull and deleting all my messages...any suggestions?
    09-25-09 09:19 PM
    Great theme! I do have a problem with weather eye. I placed the w/e icon top left then changed themes and the mail icon appears instead of weather eye. Weather eye shows up in my download folder along with other third party apps. Any suggestions?

By the way I have the Tour and did edit my account. Pearl still shows.
    You have to move the weather icon to the 1st position after you change themes. Position/order of icons is theme-specific
    09-26-09 04:30 PM
    I love this theme but the hidden today keeps showing my sent messages, i have tried battery pull and deleting all my messages...any suggestions?
    Are you using quick launch or other thirds party app to send messages? This us a bug that happens with all hidden today themes using thirds party apps to send messages
    09-26-09 04:31 PM
    This is a great evolution of the original Reverie them; I love it!
    It is by far the fastest (most responsive) hidden today them I have used.
    I only have two things to note:
    - it's a little hard for me to tell which thing is selected at first glance... but don't change anything; I actually like the subtleness and will probably get used to it
    - I often find myself accidently scrolling up past the top item in the hidden calendar or messages (and ending up on the weather icon). Maybe if you could change the navigation so that you can't go from these two icons (msgs, calendar) to the weather icon that would be better?

Great theme
    09-26-09 04:36 PM
    I love this theme... only suggestion is to move the message icon to the far right instead of the calendar in that position... other than that this is by far the best theme I have come across... unless you have changed your mind about accepting the request for a high contrast version...
    09-26-09 10:04 PM
    your theme is perfectly done... my all time favorite. I go back and forth between the two. Luv em!
    09-27-09 01:25 PM
    Bumping this thread for the current Tour and Bold users.

However, I've also went and put a request thread up for the Blackberry Storm users to receive this theme. So hopefully he sees this and considers making a version for us as well:

http://forums.crackberry.com/showthr...64#post3692664
    09-28-09 09:35 AM
266 123 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD