anyone else having problems on their bold's in downtown TO?

couple ppl I've talked to have their signal yo-yo'ing up and down and dropping to EDGE and on Bloor street around bathurst and st george and the subway station they can only get EDGE and not 3g

wondering if its just rogers or what
    09-23-09 10:28 PM
    I work on Bay, a couple of blocks south of Bloor. I've noticed that the signal does indeed go up and down, may have even dropped down to EDGE occasionally. I've never worried about it too much - the signal has never dropped entirely. I have always taken it as given that you will not get a signal on the subway platform.

Doug
    09-24-09 01:56 PM
    Yes - whenever I go downtown I find that I get a much higher rate of failed calls (calls that just won't go through - get error tone), and higher rate of switching between 3G/EDGE.
    09-28-09 07:16 AM
    FWIW I have been having 3g signal problem for the past couple of weeks. The signal would drop and then come back a couple of secs later. I would be between links on the browser get a error msg about no data signal but if I click the link again it would work. This of course also causes drop calls.
    09-30-09 06:11 AM
    yeah last yr i had no issues with my bold downtown. since starting of September this yr i get failed calls and signal dropping to edge.
    09-30-09 05:44 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD