Well, the Crackberry Nation has spoken and we have heard your words!

The price of AddOnis has been lowered to $9.95! We are running a special 25% discount as well which will make your final purchase price $7.47!

AND, we have not forgotten about our loyal supporters who have already purchased AddOnis.

If you have paid the FULL PRICE of $14.95, you will be receiving and email informing you that you will be entitled to any TWO apps from Twinkler Software AT NO CHARGE! (licensed of course).

If you have paid $11.96 using the Trial Certificate offer, you will be receiving an email informing you that you will be entitled to ONE app from Twinkler Software AT NO CHARGE! (again fully licensed).

If you have used the original "TAKE50INTRO" offer and paid $7.47, we want to say thank you for your support and we hope you are enjoying your app! We have designed our pricing so that until the end of the month, EVERYONE (except Beta Testers) purchasing AddOnis will pay the same price.

And if you are a Beta Tester, watch your email and PM (Private Message) area here on Crackberry for information enabling you to purchase AddOnis for $4.99!

Thanks to everyone who spoke up and said something... and thanks for your continued support!

rorycs and icavx
    Twinkler Software, LLC
    09-23-09 06:04 AM
    As usual, you guys are amazingly responsive. I can't wait for my beta-tester email!

Thanks for making a great app and listening to the masses.
    09-23-09 09:16 AM
    As usual, you guys are amazingly responsive. I can't wait for my beta-tester email!

Thanks for making a great app and listening to the masses.
    Thank you for the kind words!
    09-23-09 04:55 PM
    Well done guys. Eagerly awaiting a pm/email from you guys
    09-23-09 05:03 PM
    I know there is a massive amount of work involved, but do you have an idea when these beta testing pm's are going out?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    09-23-09 05:08 PM
    Well done guys. Eagerly awaiting a pm/email from you guys
    Thanks we appreciate that!
    09-23-09 05:13 PM
    I know there is a massive amount of work involved, but do you have an idea when these beta testing pm's are going out?

We have 858 posts to go through in addition to everything else... I can assure you we will get them out ASAP...
    09-23-09 05:14 PM
    Good call on the price. I really like the app but would never pay 15$ for it. I know if I was smart enough to create apps I would rather sell a thousand for a dollar than one for a thousand.
    If that makes sense. Thanks guys. Bought it this morning.

09-23-09 05:31 PM
    Good call on the price. I really like the app but would never pay 15$ for it. I know if I was smart enough to create apps I would rather sell a thousand for a dollar than one for a thousand.
    If that makes sense. Thanks guys. Bought it this morning.

Thanks for your business!
    09-23-09 06:54 PM
    Great customer service.

09-23-09 07:40 PM
    How do I get this price, Crackberry apps shows full price.

09-23-09 08:07 PM
    BB app world does not list it at all

09-23-09 08:15 PM
    How do I get this price, Crackberry apps shows full price.

I just went into the Crackberry App Store on my PC and it is $7.47... how did you see that? The price should be updated
    09-23-09 08:16 PM
    Not sure why, hit the app from my Crackberry and it says Buy $14.99 want to handle it ota

09-23-09 08:23 PM
    Not sure why, hit the app from my Crackberry and it says Buy $14.99 want to handle it ota

I just did it from my PC and it says 7.47... I don't understand. You can also go to our website twinklersoftware dot com to do this
    09-23-09 08:25 PM
    Correction, I checked it out one more time and it actually says $14.95. Still not what I am looking for.

09-23-09 08:27 PM
    wow really thanks! will definitely be picking this up now
    09-23-09 08:34 PM
    Great job!! I think you guys will make quite a few bucks off of this well done app.
    09-23-09 08:39 PM
    Correction, I checked it out one more time and it actually says $14.95. Still not what I am looking for.

Can you please give me the link you are looking at? Everywhere I look it is $7.47... Are you on a Pc or your BB? Using App store client or WAP appstore?
    09-23-09 08:54 PM
    Can you please give me the link you are looking at? Everywhere I look it is $7.47... Are you on a Pc or your BB? Using App store client or WAP appstore?

I see this on Crackberry.com..Just to help you.

$7.47
    until Sep 30

Free Trial
    09-23-09 09:40 PM
    great job guys! you will be very successful with many apps in the future listening to your customers like you have here.. i cant wait to get my email/PM for helping the beta testing.. i cant wait to have this app permanently!
    09-23-09 10:08 PM

Try clearing your browser cache and try again. Maybe it is reloading an old page. Don't know for sure, just a thought.
    09-23-09 10:22 PM
    Well rorycs,

Job well done. Hat's off to you guys for your unbelievable support for the Addonis application.

Having that out the door, any hints on your next app that was eluded to in the other thread??
    09-23-09 10:23 PM
    How can i get the price as a beta tester? I havent gottem a PM/e-mail
    09-23-09 10:27 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD