Hi all,I dropped my phone, had case on it to protect, now just red led stays on when I plug in charger, will not turn on etc? Is it dead? I am hoping to take it apart and see if anything is unplugged loose or whatever hopefully simple.
    09-22-09 08:04 PM
    did you try a battery pull?
    09-22-09 08:14 PM
    Try downloading LEDreset and see if that gets it to turn off.
    09-22-09 08:16 PM
    did you try a battery pull?

I am loving all the smiles ... wish I would have thought of that !! Too Cute!
    09-22-09 08:17 PM
    Hi all,I dropped my phone, had case on it to protect, now just red led stays on when I plug in charger, will not turn on etc? Is it dead? I am hoping to take it apart and see if anything is unplugged loose or whatever hopefully simple.
    Do this. Take your battery out and it sit for 45 seconds or so. Then, plug in your phone to your wallcharger and wait for a little icon appears that says you're battery isn't put in. Then, put in your battery, and it should start up just fine.
    09-22-09 08:23 PM
    Hi all,I got the first part figured out, screen is cracked, could not see it, now when plugged into usb led went off and barley see some light on bottom left then see cracks underneath the glass part. Hopefully once I get new screen it will work etc, so far no buzzing or power up sounds etc. Thanks for all your quick responses.
    09-22-09 08:25 PM
    Sounds like your going to be taking it to Verizon...
    09-23-09 09:15 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD