Hello crackberry users I was wondering which case looks the best on a storm. I'm going to get a case and I don't know what I want buy I don't want a bulky case and anything that looks really bad on my storm. Thank you and ill be sure to read all your posts.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    09-22-09 04:58 PM
    Got this one after a recommendation by Mizzdimpl3z. I must say i really love it.

https://forums.crackberry.com/e?link...token=Ttpc_oJm
    09-22-09 05:14 PM
    Take into advisement that this is merely my personal opinion but... I see absolutely no reason to get a case for the storm, I have had a storm since february and have not gotten a single scratch on the screen or had a single problem with any of the devices from dropping them. The screen is glass so it does not scratch unless you're carrying diamonds in the same pocket as your phone. I took the protective coating off the screen the first week I had it. If you are prown to dropping things and clumsyness I guess it may be a good Idea but if you are careful with your devices and don't normally drop them I see no good reason to waste money on a case. Again, My personal opinon, nothing more.
    09-22-09 05:16 PM
    it takes 1 drop onto the parking lot and you will have it scuffed up easily. I have dropped mine twice since December and thankfully had the case on both times. I take great care of my phone but accidents still happen.
    09-22-09 05:28 PM
    I like the incipio feather case the best. Check out there website...

09-22-09 05:41 PM
    Incipio Feather...no contest.
    09-22-09 05:44 PM
    Incipio Feather...best case ever! I have a black one and it's been amazing!
    09-22-09 05:46 PM
    Got this one after a recommendation by Mizzdimpl3z. I must say i really love it.

https://forums.crackberry.com/e?link...token=Ttpc_oJm
    The reviews on that case said that it bubbles under the screen protector - true? Can you press the corners of the screen easily or is it tricky with this case on?

Thanks!
    09-22-09 05:47 PM
    Otterbox commuter is my fav. Saved my *** a few times

09-22-09 05:48 PM
    Agree - Incipio Feather Case
    09-22-09 05:55 PM
    https://forums.crackberry.com/e?link...token=mZ6H18Dg

Just ordered one of these like 5min's ago... got amazing views and i heard from here how good they are.
    09-22-09 08:01 PM
    Is there a holster for the Incipio Feather Case? If not, any recommendations for a case that will also fit in a holster?
    09-22-09 08:15 PM
    I use the Incipio feather when I am not working. Orherwise, I use the Innocase II from Seidio along with the holster that also fits the feather case. The Innocase provides a bit more protection for as I work in hazardous places. Just my 2 cents.

09-22-09 08:47 PM
    I like the look of the Incipio Ultralight Feather case. I don't own one but some friends do. It looks pretty sleek.

09-22-09 09:36 PM
    innocase II. dope.
    09-22-09 09:38 PM
    Yeah, another vote for the Incipio Feather here. It's done a great job in protecting my phone the times that I dropped it on to pavement.
    09-22-09 11:11 PM
    Incipio Feather on mine.
    09-23-09 04:14 AM
    Gonna rock the boat here and say.....the Body Glove snap on.

Royal PITA if you have to do a battery pull, but superior protection w/o too much bulk.

The Otters are too bulky.

The Seido Inno pops off if you even look at it funny. Though the holster is cool.
    09-23-09 09:23 AM
    The reviews on that case said that it bubbles under the screen protector - true? Can you press the corners of the screen easily or is it tricky with this case on?

Thanks!
    Sometimes this happens but you can fix it easily its not a big deal. Its not the really bubbling like you would think.

As for the feather. Its a great case no doubt. I actually had one before the current case. The feather however cracked at 2 different places so i got the new one.
    09-23-09 12:18 PM
    If you don't want bulk, I'd go for Incipio's Ultra-feather. Personally, I have Incipio's Silicrylic and it's the best case out there for the Storm, IMO. I've dropped it a couple times and no scratches at all.
    09-23-09 12:23 PM
    Decalgirl.com ....just ordered one. Its a vinal sticker that u also get a back ground that matches so it like the whole phone meshes.

09-23-09 12:34 PM
    I'm really liking the looks of this: http://shop.crackberry.com/case-mate-barely-there-case/4A123A5613.htm

Anyone here use one? I'm currently looking for a new hard case and haven't been able to decide.
    09-23-09 02:07 PM
    We just got the new iskins available on crackberry. Got red and purple and these cases are hot! Perfect fit and great protection. Finally a case I love! A huge upgrade over others I have.

09-23-09 04:14 PM
    I'm really liking the looks of this:
    Anyone here use one? I'm currently looking for a new hard case and haven't been able to decide.

Those would match 22" Dubs nicely, lol. Looks sick, but too much chrome for me
    09-23-09 06:07 PM
    otter box defender for me
    09-23-09 06:29 PM
31 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD