does the majority like this option? ive been using it a bit and i barely see the use of it cause i correct my words after i finish the sentence anyway

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    09-22-09 02:26 PM
    its pretty cool option for one handed texting.
    09-22-09 02:54 PM
    i like it a lot...i don't have to type near as much

do you have it set to learn words from your messages?
    09-22-09 03:21 PM
    Still getting used to it - think it has potential, but right now it's more a distraction than anything.

One change would make it radically better - if you could use the SPACE key to confirm a prediction instead of ENTER, it would be so much faster.

Once I get to the prediction I want, I want to be able to press space and move on to typing the next word. I could fly in that mode. Having to go to the enter key really slows things down.

I wish there was a way to at least set the confirm key...
    09-22-09 05:14 PM
    i have searched and searched how in the world do i turn this on? i am running 5.0.0.230
    09-24-09 09:18 AM
    I like it. It reminds me of the Storm. Kinda weird, but useful.
    09-24-09 09:24 AM
    I like it. It reminds me of the Storm. Kinda weird, but useful.
    how do you turn it on?
    09-24-09 09:25 AM
    Options>Language and Text Input>scroll down to "show Text Input Options" and check predictive text
    09-24-09 09:47 AM
    Still getting used to it - think it has potential, but right now it's more a distraction than anything.

One change would make it radically better - if you could use the SPACE key to confirm a prediction instead of ENTER, it would be so much faster.

Once I get to the prediction I want, I want to be able to press space and move on to typing the next word. I could fly in that mode. Having to go to the enter key really slows things down.

I wish there was a way to at least set the confirm key...

there would be issues using the spacebar to select a word.

For example:

You want to type the word even. Predictive text shows eventually. if you hit the spacebar currently, even - the word you typed will be selected and you can go on typing your message.

Using your method, you will get predictive text words everytime you hit spacebar, giving you the predictive text whether you want it or not.

make sense???
    09-24-09 09:51 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD