If so, do you like it? Is it hard to take out of your pocket? I have the clear plastic case, thinking of switching to the silicone, just curious on the above questions - thanks!
    09-22-09 01:17 PM
    If so, do you like it? Is it hard to take out of your pocket? I have the clear plastic case, thinking of switching to the silicone, just curious on the above questions - thanks!
    The Silicone case is probably 1 of the worst cases to have on the phone. Its to sticky, cant get it in and out of a pockets, attracts dust and dirt like no tomorrow and very loose.

Best case for you would be called an Epik Case. Its only 4.99, comes from Hong Kong and is at the top of the line as far as most cases go...

http://forums.crackberry.com/f77/rec...-today-295750/
    09-22-09 01:26 PM
    I agree about the Epik cases...they are great! I hate the silicone cases, mainly because of the dust issue.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    09-22-09 01:56 PM
    I ordered an epic case, but while I am waiting on it, I wanted to get another case to use. I saw it in the store and it looked less sticky than previous silicone cases.
    09-22-09 02:06 PM
    Yeah I have it and I don't like it.
    09-22-09 02:07 PM
    I have the VZW silicone case and the BB branded silicone from Best Buy. The VZW is thicker, protects better from bumps or drops. I dropped the phone getting out of my car and it bounced with nary a scratch. The BB case is thinner, a little sleeker looking, but probably not as protective. Both are very easy to get on and off the Tour.
    09-22-09 02:32 PM
    I have the Vzw silicones....they aren't bad but I feel like they make my phone bulky. I also have the BB OEM from Best Buy and it works well for me since its much thinner.

I think you'd be okay with the silicone, especially since you already have a clear case that you can go back and forth with. I switch my cases around a bit.
    09-22-09 02:49 PM
    I have the Vzw silicones....they aren't bad but I feel like they make my phone bulky. I also have the BB OEM from Best Buy and it works well for me since its much thinner.

I think you'd be okay with the silicone, especially since you already have a clear case that you can go back and forth with. I switch my cases around a bit.
    I have to look into the seidio cases. I like them a lot now after watching Kingzee's videos heh.
    09-22-09 03:15 PM
    I have one and it's true that it doesn't easily slide into my shirt pocket but it also does fall out onto the concrete when I bend over to pick something up.
    09-22-09 05:41 PM
    i have both and stick with hard cases the silicones leave 2 much of the phone unprotected i feel
    09-22-09 06:03 PM
    I agree with the second post, while the silicone case from VZW does protect it if it gets dropped but i think there are better cases. The case is very hard to take out of your pocket as it sticks and picks up ALL the lint& everything else in my pocket. It makes the phone look bad when I pull it out and it has hella lint on it. I'll be purchasing a clear- hard case for my tour soon.
    09-22-09 06:39 PM
    I got the body gove case, I had a similar one with my curve.
    09-22-09 07:12 PM
    I have the hard plastic pink shell and I love it
    09-22-09 07:14 PM
    i have the hotpink one. looks good. i carry mine in my purse so doesnt bother me so much lol.
    09-22-09 07:27 PM

I agree. I have both and while the VZW one will protect it much better, it makes my phone look really bulky which I didn't like. The OEM one looks a lot better. I love mine.
    09-22-09 07:31 PM
    yeah, i would pass
    09-22-09 09:33 PM
    I have the Blackberry branded silicone case from Bestbuy, and I still use the same blackberry branded. Bold holster for my belt, its the best combination in my eyes.
    09-22-09 09:37 PM
    I have a dual type case. Its hard plastic. The Tour slides into a hard cover & that slides in a belt clip holster. Its super protective & sweet!!!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    09-23-09 12:40 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD