Ive had a problem with being able to sync my "Sports Calendars" with my blackberry, so after searching i found the CSV files and all you have to do is important them. Enjoy

MySportsCal.com - Download NFL schedules
    09-22-09 12:18 PM
    I've seen this before and it's very helpful. Thanks for sharing. This works for Google Calendar as well for anyone that uses Google Sync to sycn their BlackBerry with their Google account.
    09-22-09 03:30 PM
    how do you import them into google calendar??
    09-22-09 03:56 PM
    how do you import them into google calendar??
    From your pc and logged into google calendar I think it's import calendar, search for the file and click import. Then just sync with google sync on your bb. They have all sports calendars on that site also. Great site
    09-22-09 05:18 PM
    just grabbed complete NFL and my FLYERS Cals...great site!! thanks for the heads up!!!
    09-22-09 07:46 PM
    how do I get to change to PST time and not EST in Google cal? I have it set for pst in google but it adds the event s with est time
    09-22-09 08:32 PM
    Nice find!!!!
    09-22-09 09:12 PM
    You could also add the dates using ScoreMobile on your BB. Also, doesn't google calendar have a new tool where you can add your favorite sports team calendars as well as every holiday known to man?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    09-22-09 09:26 PM
    If u you want to be able to sync your team's iCal to your bb, find the iCal in yahoo sports, subscribe to the yahoo feed in your Goog Cal. Sync to bb.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    09-22-09 10:21 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD