I recently upgraded my phone to the Blackberry Tour and want to know what format do I look for when downloading movies that I can watch on it?
    09-21-09 10:20 AM
    I recently upgraded my phone to the Blackberry Tour and want to know what format do I look for when downloading movies that I can watch on it?
    MP4 seems to be it, however, I'm not certain of this. I have played some mp4 videos with the full screen but most or really tiny and I haven't seen many movies set up to maximaze the entire screen on the Tour. There are some music videos and some Family Guy episodes that I have found here on CrackBerry that use the whole screen of the Tour.
    10-07-09 01:00 AM
    mp4 will give you the best playback. All the others have sound issues or either dont play or they play dark.
    10-28-09 09:55 PM
    what is the best video converter to use to make mp4's for the tour?
    11-04-09 03:58 AM
    i just use divx converter works for me
    11-04-09 05:56 PM
    Heres a few flicks that I have on my Bb that work with no issues.

MEGAUPLOAD - The leading online storage and file delivery service 28 Days Later.mp4
    MEGAUPLOAD - The leading online storage and file delivery service 28 Weeks Later.mp4
    MEGAUPLOAD - The leading online storage and file delivery service 300.mp4
    MEGAUPLOAD - The leading online storage and file delivery service Aladdin.MP4
    MEGAUPLOAD - The leading online storage and file delivery service American History X.MP4
    MEGAUPLOAD - The leading online storage and file delivery service Apocalypto.MP4
    MEGAUPLOAD - The leading online storage and file delivery service Bob Marley - Could you be loved (video clip).mpg
    MEGAUPLOAD - The leading online storage and file delivery service Bob Marley - I Shot The Sheriff.mpg
    MEGAUPLOAD - The leading online storage and file delivery service Bob Marley - No woman no cry (video).mpg
    MEGAUPLOAD - The leading online storage and file delivery service Bob marley- buffalo soldier.mpg
    MEGAUPLOAD - The leading online storage and file delivery service G.I Joe.MP4 (DVD Rip)2009
    MEGAUPLOAD - The leading online storage and file delivery service Michael Jackson - Smooth Criminal (Music Video).mpg
    MEGAUPLOAD - The leading online storage and file delivery service Michael Jackson - The Way You Make Me Feel.mpg
    MEGAUPLOAD - The leading online storage and file delivery service Michael Jackson - Thriller (Music Video).mpg
    MEGAUPLOAD - The leading online storage and file delivery service Michael Jackson.Billie Jean.MPG Video
    MEGAUPLOAD - The leading online storage and file delivery service Paranormal Activity.MP4 (2009) Screaner
    MEGAUPLOAD - The leading online storage and file delivery service Transformers 2.MP4 (DVD RiP)
    MEGAUPLOAD - The leading online storage and file delivery service bob marley - stir it up.mpg
    MEGAUPLOAD - The leading online storage and file delivery service district9.mp4
    11-04-09 10:28 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD