I know, somewhere, there is a thread already about this - but I am in somewhat of a rush. I was changing themes on my Curve 8300 and in the process it logged me out of Facebook. I've been logged in since I got the phone 3 months ago - never had any issues with it before. However, now, since I changed themes (and yes, I've tried changing back, it doesn't help) it either stays at the connecting screen and doesn't connect, or it says it can't connect to the server.

Any suggestions and help would be greatly appreciated!
    09-20-09 10:36 PM
    Have you tried reinstalling fb? Uninstalling all themes?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    09-20-09 11:09 PM
    Facebook is making a lot of server side changes and that's probably causing the problem. The logout problem has been happening to me today. I figure that it'll work itself out sooner or later

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    09-20-09 11:14 PM
    so glad i found this thread. i've been having the same problem also but never changed a thing on my phone. i can connect through the browser but not through the app.

did a new download and battery pull...

i guess i'll keep trying and see if it works out!

thanks!
    09-21-09 07:15 AM
    Its FB not your BB.
    09-21-09 07:29 AM
    Glad I found this thread too, same thing's been happening to me since last night, it's a real pain in the ***. Hopefully they get this all fixed soon!
    09-21-09 07:40 AM
    Yes i,m having the same problems keeps logging me out, I tried to log into facebook chat in palringo and that is the same too will not log in so definately a FB problem
    09-21-09 08:29 AM
    BIS is doing an upgrading as well.......remeber FB doesnt play well with beta OS's also
    09-21-09 11:50 AM
    Well thank goodness, I was beginning to wonder if someone was trying to hack my account, I kept getting kicked right out when I logged in. Mobile site works just fine though.
    09-21-09 11:55 AM
    Thanks for this! I thought it was just me! I also just figured it was a FB issue and it would work itself out.
    09-21-09 11:56 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD