The A-List feature rolled out today on AT&T. For some reason, I cannot find a way to add the feature using my account or by calling AT&T. The system is telling me that I am not eligible even though I am on the 2000 Ind. National Plan. Is anyone else having issues? Can AT&T get anything right?
    09-20-09 08:12 PM
    Your sig says your a Verizon cust....stop trolling our forum. Go back to your own forum.
    09-20-09 09:08 PM
    Your sig says your a Verizon cust....stop trolling our forum. Go back to your own forum.
    LoL....Verizowned
    09-20-09 11:24 PM
    What the h3ll is the "A list" feature?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    09-20-09 11:29 PM
    What the h3ll is the "A list" feature?

Individual plans 900+ minutes ($59.99 and over) per month, and
    FamilyTalk plans 1400+ minutes ($89.99 and over) per month
    qualify for A-List
    No extra charge with your qualifying plan
    Add up to 5 numbers on your individual plan
    Add up to 10 numbers on your FamilyTalk plan
    Add any domestic number, on any network – including landline numbers
    Together with Rollover� (already included in most AT&T plans), you'll
    save the minutes you would have used
    Last edited by aming63; 09-20-09 at 11:37 PM.
    09-20-09 11:35 PM
    lol, hahahahahaha.

09-20-09 11:56 PM
    thanks for reminding me. i just logged in and set it up.
    09-21-09 12:55 AM
    LOL !!!!! Hilarious, nice try buddy. You also should have posted this in the AT&T forums except the Blackberry Bold forum..

This is what you call Epic Fail
    09-21-09 12:58 AM
    The A-List feature rolled out today on AT&T. For some reason, I cannot find a way to add the feature using my account or by calling AT&T. The system is telling me that I am not eligible even though I am on the 2000 Ind. National Plan. Is anyone else having issues? Can AT&T get anything right?
    Post your query at the AT&T carrier discussion forum mate ...

http://forums.crackberry.com/f68/
    09-21-09 04:20 AM
    Sadly I don't meet the requirements for this.

Then again I have over 1500 rollover minutes - lol
    09-21-09 09:32 AM
    I guess people are not capable of getting services from more than one wireless carrier and maybe having more than one phone. Think next time before you post. I will update my sig if I find it necessary.
    09-21-09 03:04 PM
    Forgot this was happening. It was on the lower left of my account page. You have to have a big enough plan (I think the 900 minute individual plan qualifies).
    09-21-09 03:59 PM
    Doing this I was able to ditch my 99$ unlimited plan and go back to the 900min plan, saved 40$ a month. Nice

09-21-09 05:04 PM
    Wow, I totally forgot about this! Thanks for the reminder.
    09-21-09 05:15 PM
    Nation Plans

Minutes Monthly Cost Rollover� Unlimited
    Nights/Weekends* Unlimited
    Mobile to Mobile Additional
    Details
    $39.99 Includes 5000 View Details
    $59.99 View Details
    $79.99 View Details
    Unlimited
    $99.99 View Details

Show me where you see a 2000 min ind plan? If its a grandfathered plan, then maybe A-List isn't included.

k thanks
    09-21-09 08:14 PM
    Nation Plans

Minutes Monthly Cost Rollover� Unlimited
    Nights/Weekends* Unlimited
    Mobile to Mobile Additional
    Details
    $39.99 Includes 5000 View Details
    $59.99 View Details
    $79.99 View Details
    Unlimited
    $99.99 View Details

Show me where you see a 2000 min ind plan? If its a grandfathered plan, then maybe A-List isn't included.

k thanks
    AT&T still offers the 2000 minute plan if you call them. In addition, the advertising that AT&T put out says that all national individual plans 59.99 and over are compatible with this feature. I did not see any terms and condition that indicated that the 2000 minute plan is not compatible. It's just another AT&T screw up.
    09-21-09 10:47 PM
    I just set mine up..however, I did run into a problem.. 1st the rep tells me that I couldn't set it up b/c it will not work with the BB Bold.. ok whatever lol.. then come to find out, I was under the old BB unlimited data plan and with the A-List, it will not work. He had to switch me to the newer unltd data plan for it to work.... (I think it was only a dollar difference).. just a heads up for anyone still under that plan, just in case you get one of those reps who tells you otherwise..

on another note.. QUESTION-- I have google voice also.. I was wondering if I put my google voice # as one of my A-List contacts, and have everyone else call that #... would it recognize it as their # or the google voice # calling my actual line.. I thought I read somewhere that the gvoice # dials your phone number.. if anyone can enlighten me on this, I'd appreciate it!
    09-21-09 10:55 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD