I am very happy about this case. See my video review below.

I am case junkie - This one is my favorite.

GOBLUE
    09-20-09 08:10 PM
    Nice review Goblue. I love the snap too and how easy it is to take on and off. I was thinking about getting the holster but after Kingzee said it was a little loose, I decided for the leather pouch and seeing your vid just reassured me that the leather pouch was a good idea. Also preordered one of the docks too. Again, good review I cannot see myself getting tired of this case anytime soon.
    Anxious to see how long the Wolverines can go. They are looking pretty good so far.
    09-20-09 08:24 PM
    Nice review Goblue. I love the snap too and how easy it is to take on and off. I was thinking about getting the holster but after Kingzee said it was a little loose, I decided for the leather pouch and seeing your vid just reassured me that the leather pouch was a good idea. Also preordered one of the docks too. Again, good review I cannot see myself getting tired of this case anytime soon.
    Anxious to see how long the Wolverines can go. They are looking pretty good so far.
    I also have the leather case. I am doing a review of that and the 360 both from Seidio. Hope to have up by end of tonite. Youtube is slow tonight.

I am hoping they go further than last year.
    09-20-09 08:30 PM
    Nice, i think i would go with this if i pick up one of the snap style cases. The Innocase II is pretty slick though..
    09-20-09 08:31 PM
    Go BLUE and Go Snap! I'm probably the first person to bring the Snap to the Big House.

Great case.
    09-20-09 09:16 PM
    Go BLUE and Go Snap! I'm probably the first person to bring the Snap to the Big House.

Great case.
    Nope....LOL...Was there as well (I was late for kickoff - so maybe you were the first!!!). Section 15, went with a buddy. I had tickets for this weekend but had to defer - Spent way too much money there this weekend.
    Last edited by goblue; 09-20-09 at 09:20 PM.
    09-20-09 09:17 PM
    Hmm.. excellent review. I still think that I am going to have to go with the Feather! There's just something about it that I like more than the rest. Could you possibly post a picture of your red one? I have no idea why, but it looks nothing close to red (orange, like I said earlier) in the video.

Thanks!
    09-20-09 09:27 PM
    Hmm.. excellent review. I still think that I am going to have to go with the Feather! There's just something about it that I like more than the rest. Could you possibly post a picture of your red one? I have no idea why, but it looks nothing close to red (orange, like I said earlier) in the video.

Thanks!
    I just asked my GF if what color she thought it was. She of course said orange. WTF

Anyway I did a review a few days ago that I posted here that has a video of it. Now looking at it, it is kinda orange, but it does not bother me.

GOBLUE
    09-20-09 09:32 PM
    Haha, well I was kind of hoping for it to be a deep red so that it would highlight the red accents on the phone. It confuses me how it has the orange-ish tinge to it. I know someone else in a separate feather thread said their midnight blue was more of a purple. I wonder what's up with that..
    09-20-09 09:39 PM
    Nice review. I decided to go ahead and order one especially since they are %20 off right now. Kind of lame they charge $5+ shipping on a little case that is already $20 but whatever. I think I was sold when you said it had a texture like a basketball.
    09-20-09 11:55 PM
    Go Blue from a mich alumni.

Nice review but I still prefer my innocase surface II
    09-21-09 12:05 AM
    Nice review blue! I will have to make one correction for you though. You said in your video that the Snap was loose in the Innocase holder just like your Incipio Feather, but actually in the other video, you said that the Case Mate was the loose one. I too have recently bought the Innocase 360 with spring lock holster, and am using my red Incipio Feather in the holster for casual use. The Feather actually snaps into the holster and holds perfectly in my opinion. I like the fact that the Snap has some interesting colors so I might give the yellow one a try. Thanks again for the vid!
    09-21-09 01:35 AM
    Nice review blue! I will have to make one correction for you though. You said in your video that the Snap was loose in the Innocase holder just like your Incipio Feather, but actually in the other video, you said that the Case Mate was the loose one. I too have recently bought the Innocase 360 with spring lock holster, and am using my red Incipio Feather in the holster for casual use. The Feather actually snaps into the holster and holds perfectly in my opinion. I like the fact that the Snap has some interesting colors so I might give the yellow one a try. Thanks again for the vid!
    Your right....Incipio is the one that fits the best. I am referring to so many cases it was hard - LOL. I will put a comment in video. Thanks!!!

GOBLUE
    09-21-09 06:35 AM
    I ordered a magenta snap last week. Can't wait to get it.

I already have an OEM dock and I'm not inclined to spend more money on another one. The reason I bought the Snap was the easy on and off so I could use my cradle.
    09-21-09 07:54 AM
    Good review globlue. I agree with most of your points. It's a great case for someone who wants to see most of their phone while also giving light protection.
    09-21-09 08:39 AM
    Good review globlue. I agree with most of your points. It's a great case for someone who wants to see most of their phone while also giving light protection.
    I love it. I really am liking how easy it goes on and comes off.
    09-21-09 09:08 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD