Hi. Is there a mobile Crackbery that I can put on my Storm.

Thanks

Piano Man
    09-20-09 06:16 PM
    http://m.crackberry.com

Remember to remove the www and replace it with m.

Once you're at the main WAP CrackBerry page, you can click the link to install the CrackBerry Launcher. That will put a color-customizable CrackBerry icon on your home screen.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    09-20-09 06:18 PM
    Thank You.

Piano Man
    09-20-09 06:24 PM
    Thanks for posting this, I was wondering that myself.
    09-20-09 06:26 PM
    Welcome.

09-20-09 06:31 PM
    is there a way to make the images render smaller in threads? i view in page view from my browser, and whenever there is a picture, all of the txt is resized, or just seems so because the image is too damn big! aren't there mobile settings to prevent this without disabling images completely? that would be appreciated

btw i know the answer, just wanted to say it out loud so i feel better bout myself
    09-20-09 07:00 PM
    Whoops, sorry. Yes, i also usually use a smaller clickable image.

Do these images look huge on the PC?

09-20-09 07:04 PM
    is there a way to make the images render smaller in threads? i view in page view from my browser, and whenever there is a picture, all of the txt is resized, or just seems so because the image is too damn big! aren't there mobile settings to prevent this without disabling images completely? that would be appreciated

btw i know the answer, just wanted to say it out loud so i feel better bout myself
    Switch to column view . <new line, not sure how to do in Opera Mini 5.0 Beta> Also, FYI... http:\\wap.crackberry.com will get ya to the mobile version of the site.

09-20-09 07:07 PM
    so i have a question, i haven't been able to figure it out...photobucket mobile provides links and will resize images during the upload, but how does that work with my storm? the field isn't selectable, it just highlights like a link, but i can't drag to select and copy...
    09-20-09 07:08 PM
    Switch to column view . <new line, not sure how to do in Opera Mini 5.0 Beta> Also, FYI... http:\\wap.crackberry.com will get ya to the mobile version of the site.

column view screws up every other site i use regularly...like mlb.com...the scorebox renders all over the place, and just is more hassle than it's worth...now i just disable images before going to crackberry. i'd much rather be able to see the images as thumbnails or clickable links, then go back to the page to continue reading...and yes, i'm quite familiar with the URL for getting the mobile version of the site...thanks
    09-20-09 07:09 PM
    column view screws up every other site i use regularly...like mlb.com...the scorebox renders all over the place, and just is more hassle than it's worth...now i just disable images before going to crackberry. i'd much rather be able to see the images as thumbnails or clickable links, then go back to the page to continue reading
    Tried to respond earlier, but battery got too low and didn't have my spare battery on me. Not to mention that the NYG/DAL game started .

Anyway... Don't know then. As I use Opera Mini for some sites, and default browser for others. I personally have default browser set to column view with low quality images, plus Java disabled.

I tend to use Opera Mini more often than not, as it renders better for me. That is... text is readable without having to zoom in several times (getting old sucks ), page width is typically rendered to screen width (or at least the text is anyway). The default browser sometimes takes too much work, too many steps/clicks/taps, to be readable for me. But... to each their own. Although, as OM is a server side browser and not a client side browser, I do use the default browser when security is more of a concern.

...and yes, i'm quite familiar with the URL for getting the mobile version of the site...thanks
    My response to this wasn't pointed at you directly, just a general FYI. Have yet to figure out how to create new lines in OM 5.0 beta
    09-20-09 08:09 PM
    it's cool, i'm just an *******...lol!
    09-21-09 12:33 AM
    Your gonna love the mobile version and get hooked on it to
    09-21-09 12:36 AM
    you're

too

grammar nazi is content...for now
    09-21-09 12:41 AM
    thank you for the post.
    09-22-09 02:29 PM
    do you know how to get the blue perimeter off of my strom with the mobile crack????
    01-07-10 11:43 AM
    you're

too

grammar nazi is content...for now
    Loved your post Patches, these improper grammar usages drive me crazy when I see them, which is frequently.
    01-07-10 05:08 PM
    Take your grammar over to englishnerds.com. This is crackberry.

01-07-10 09:58 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD