So what I bring today is a new theme, called MacV it is offered for 8900/Tour at the moment Bold releases in the next few days! The great functions of this theme is as follows: bottom dock has 7 user customizable icons, also a nice weather slot at the top right hand corner! Then we also have the today plus preview included for the bottom dock icons! And then from bottom dock you scroll directly up from any icon and then click your trackball and bam you Mac Like Stacks appear holding another 8 user customized icons!! Bringing you total user fun in a theme! Never leave your home screen again! Theme has no lag what so ever very nice files size not big at all way under 1mb!! All the notifications in banner have customized to match icon accordingly!! Also message list along with SMS/mms list have also been modified to match too!! Everything has been themed to perfection! Theme will be up for grabs for only 3! So hurry grab one fast I promise you won't be disappointed!!

Stacks hidden

Stacks clicked

SMS/mms list

Message list

click me to get a copy
    09-20-09 04:52 PM
    Make it free!
    09-20-09 04:54 PM
    This is an awesome looking theme.........I think Ely may have some serious competition on his hands.........
    09-20-09 09:09 PM
    Jayjay up to your old tricks again??? Looking into the signal meter and battery meter and a few other things and matching up with my theme and u know what what I mean by old tricks.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    09-20-09 09:34 PM
    I'm sorry if you believe I copied you sir but I have had no such interest to do that.. The icons I got from the internet just googled em actually I believe yours have a nice reflection on the bottom of em mine don't... My bbm icon isn't the face and yours is and messages icon is also different sir.. And the battery meter I made on my own and can post it here for proof but I did google it and it was originally red and was from a iphone that's there just google it... And the signal meter is also my own creation I can tooojust tell me if you want the images here I'll post no problem sir.
    09-20-09 09:50 PM
    Great Theme!!!! Good Job and Thanks for replying to my questions!!!! Keep up the good work!!!
    09-20-09 10:05 PM
    here is my proof lol you cant copyright apple stuff lol dont get mad at me im sorry that i like what i have found on the internet sir
    signal meter:
    battery meter:

original meter to start:
    09-20-09 10:06 PM
    I oready paid thru paypal..where is the download link?

09-20-09 11:24 PM
    People will always make Mac OS Themes and Iphone/Ipod like themes thats a giving and some will look alike cause they can only differ so much my issue with you and with your current themes that you so call made has been that you copy from other people work and redo them crop and copy from there actual theme. Here is my proof. We all use icons and images found online and mod them to fit the bb themes kit. But we dont or I dont copy from someone else theme and photoshop them as my own. Please take your theme down or redo the meters.

I'm sorry if you believe I copied you sir but I have had no such interest to do that.. The icons I got from the internet just googled em actually I believe yours have a nice reflection on the bottom of em mine don't... My bbm icon isn't the face and yours is and messages icon is also different sir.. And the battery meter I made on my own and can post it here for proof but I did google it and it was originally red and was from a iphone that's there just google it... And the signal meter is also my own creation I can tooojust tell me if you want the images here I'll post no problem sir.
    09-21-09 01:31 AM
    Haha that proves nothing except that I worked to maake my versions of a battery and signal meter. Like I said before ely everything is on net and never knew you copyrighted for apple's stuff since you didn't create lol all you did was mod a apple meter just like me
    09-21-09 01:37 AM
    Haha that proves nothing except that I worked to maake my versions of a battery and signal meter. Like I said before ely everything is on net and never knew you copyrighted for apple's stuff since you didn't create lol all you did was mod a apple meter just like me
    your actual screenshot shows that you cut it from a source since it doesnt match the rest of the toolbar. This is my image i use to make my meters. Post yours.
    Dont lie to me and lie to the people who are buying your work. If could look at your daughter and tell her you made that from scratch go ahead. I know i could.
    09-21-09 01:52 AM
    Props to Daniels Design and Hastings and there take on it instead copying everything to the "T" be a man an just amid that you got caught. I dont own or have copyrighted materials for apple products and images be we did our take and work for our os like thme. We did not copy someones else work pasted and call it our own.
    09-21-09 02:05 AM
    Wow.....I speechless.....all I know is Ely is a good dude so I'm going to hold off on purchasing this one until things get straightened out.....
    09-21-09 07:46 AM
    Lmao ely my theme is nothing like yours other than my "original" meters, my icons are reflective! My stack come in on the middle of screen compared to yours on side. My message list is farrrrrrt different everything in my theme is actually themed to the "T" not just dang icons like yours, my notifications match every single of my icons bbm isn't even the same as yours lol but for anyone holding out for thinking I copied his stupid meters lol your missing out here this theme is worth while and gives your phone a total new feel nothing was half *** here or stolen every section of my theme is actually themes to match osx definitely!
    09-21-09 11:10 AM
    I'm definitely going to install this theme. Great work man. I had a lot of your themes on my 8330 & you put a LOT of work into the customization of your themes.
    09-21-09 11:32 AM
    Jayjay don't make me post another proof not sayin the entire theme just the meters. I will post my psd files of both the meters to prove it. Be a man and admid that u got caught red handed. Plus I'm not the first or last theme maker you copied. Redzapper 3g theme for the curve is another example. Plus u can't sell your theme if it's not part of mobihand network.

09-21-09 11:36 AM
    nice theme real smooth. can i add my 2 cents? almost every theme maker copies another theme developer in some way or another. no reason to sit here arguing over themes sold or free. lets just say its a theme and let the design speak for itself
    09-21-09 01:27 PM
    nice theme real smooth. can i add my 2 cents? almost every theme maker copies another theme developer in some way or another. no reason to sit here arguing over themes sold or free. lets just say its a theme and let the design speak for itself
    I have no problem with the actual theme I'm glad he made and mac theme. My issue is that he rip my meters fro
    my theme to use on his theme. He could make 20+ version of mac like themes but don't rip my work and claims
    it's yours. He owns my osX theme and I have more proof of the actual proof he posted does not match his actual theme. Props to the people who take time an actually make themes instead of copying your screen and paste and cut to make your own. And that's my issue I have with hi
    . If u want I would post more proof

09-21-09 01:39 PM
    I beg to differ...just because people base their themes off a similar OS, doesn't mean they copy one another....I have 5 different OSX themes on my Tour, some paid, some free and have used 2 others and none of theme are easily confused with one another. While it would be one thing if Ely used the actual MAC OSX top banner with the transparent battery icon with the lightning bolt and black wave meter and that was reused.........but the issue here is Ely made his own custom meters and this theme's meters are strikingly similar....how is it that every other MAC OSX theme available whether it be from Theme Addicition, Hedone Designs, or Hastings look completely different from one another but this particular theme looks just like MAC OSXHD with the finder icon to represent messages instead of the actual messages icon and a couple other things switched around......

Makes you think....
    Last edited by JR_Rider; 09-21-09 at 03:07 PM.
    09-21-09 02:24 PM
    Although u did kinda redeem urself in ur last post...I'm ROFLMAO at this comment!

This is an awesome looking theme.........I think Ely may have some serious competition on his hands.........
    09-21-09 02:35 PM
    My things props to those who take the os platform and make there own version hastings has done has down apple os beautifully. But my main issue and has been is those meters. Sorry but fck the icons there are icons sets out there and some posted here on our forums, jayjay u took a screen copy and edited the meters that's why they look choppy and distorted. Just by the pics u posted shows your guilt and the proof pics u posted anyone could load it on the theme kit and realize is not the same ones u used signal meter not battery meter. Be man and confess or edit out.

09-21-09 02:46 PM
    Although u did kinda redeem urself in ur last post...I'm ROFLMAO at this comment!

I'm glad it put a smile on your face...LOL!!!

I didn't realize that the OP's meters were "so close" to Ely's when I made the comment....I still think this is a great looking theme, it's just that I don't think alledgedly tweaking Ely's meters really counts as a new theme.......
    Last edited by JR_Rider; 09-21-09 at 03:14 PM.
    09-21-09 03:09 PM
    Plus I'm not the first or last theme maker you copied. Redzapper 3g theme for the curve is another example.
    Yep. I was not amused.
    09-22-09 11:13 AM
    Well I purchased this one and never received the theme.

He even added me to BBM and sent me a link that didn't work and then deleted me.

Pass on this theme as clearly there are issues in getting it, and no support.
    09-22-09 12:11 PM
    i loved how i get gawked at for using similar meters! but yalls faithful ely cruz, got banned from pimpmyberry . com for stealing off bcollins thm lol and then he comes over here and releases it to yall lol and then on top of the copy talking were doing here look at how he copied KDs original htc theme since KD had a release way way before ol ELY did so tell me wasnt that a COPY TO THE T, for some reason ELY you think you can copy someones whole theme or even take a thm and think that noone cares or notices thats why you even changed your storm HTC up was because you originally copied KD from the start so dont talk about COPY anymore we all remmeber why you dont have a log in at pimpmy berry
    09-22-09 04:09 PM
44 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD