Here is a port of my Art Gallery theme originally made for the Storm devices and since i had a few demands i figured id port it over to other compatible devices like the Tour.

Theme name: Art Gallery
    Theme author: SadosDemetrios
    Theme credits: RIM, Myself
    Supported Device Model(s) and OS: 96xx Devices
    Download Link(s): OTA Link
    Theme Cost: DONATIONS

09-19-09 06:33 PM
    Can anyone please post whether this theme works on their Tour? I'm running a hybrid os and the wallpapers/background are not working for me...only the icons.

I love this theme....need feedback please!!!
    09-20-09 12:15 AM
    I will download it now and let you know.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    09-20-09 01:50 AM
    This theme does not work on my tour either and I have my default os. It does show icons. I thought maybe doing a battery pull would help but it restored my theme back to default.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    09-20-09 02:01 AM
    I did the same thing...like a million battery pulls ahahahaha. Ok I'll wait until the OP has time to fix this.

Thank you!
    09-20-09 06:53 AM
    sorry everyone... for some reason the theme is giving problems and its a port exactly like the storm and bold.. and it works fine there... if anyone knows a solution let me know other than that i guess i have to figure it out myself...
    09-20-09 12:07 PM
    Are there any other theme designers willing to help this person out? This is such an awesome theme and I would love to have it. My Tour is so bare without it

Thank you!!
    09-21-09 08:33 AM
    Nice theme. I like that paleolithic cave art icon.
    09-21-09 10:41 AM
    i gave the theme to my friend since his more on the technical side.. im just a designer... lol
    09-21-09 01:40 PM
    *keeping fingers crossed*
    09-21-09 10:12 PM
    Someone on another site said they got this to work on their Tour by going to Themes, then push the menu (bb) key and resetting theme defaults. They did this twice so I did too and this theme now works on my phone.

YAYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!
    10-01-09 01:41 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD