I'm planning on purchasing one today, but I want to make sure that I get the most recent one with "updates" to problem we discuss on CB.
    Is there way to see it on the box? or model itself?

I tried searching and all i get is the refurbished green dot pages.

on the side note, Im making the move from Curve to Tour.. is that a smart decision?

Thanks guys,
    09-18-09 10:55 AM
    Ugh

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com

09-18-09 11:00 AM
    green dot...
    09-18-09 11:02 AM
    I'm planning on purchasing one today, but I want to make sure that I get the most recent one with "updates" to problem we discuss on CB.
    Is there way to see it on the box? or model itself?

I tried searching and all i get is the refurbished green dot pages.

on the side note, Im making the move from Curve to Tour.. is that a smart decision?

Thanks guys,
    well I was on my 6th tour and the 6th one works great no problems no loose door or anything. I think all the brand new in box tours are all made much better than the first ones that was put on on release date.. As long as ur tour is in the box brand new it should work great. Mine does finally lol..
    09-18-09 11:04 AM
    if your buying a new phone it will come fresh out the box...play with it and if it has any problems had it right back.
    09-18-09 11:13 AM
    To answer your questions...
    1. You can tell by the build date on the box itself. The date will look a bit different than what you are use to the format will be day/month/year or year/month/day I don't quite remember right but as long as its past the August 20th date you should be fine.
    2. From curve to tour. Originally I would have thought it was a no brainer but now I'm not too sure. I've got a perfectly good working Tour, my only complaint is that my reception sucks. A lot of people complain about that on the Tour. If I was in your spot I'd wait to buy until either a new OS officially comes out or for the Storm 2 since that should come with OS 5.0
    But again that's just my opinion.

09-18-09 11:15 AM
    I went from the curve to the tour. Had a few problems, but I am still glad I made the switch!
    09-18-09 11:38 AM
    The DATE is on the label just above the Place of manufacture. Kind of in the lower right of the label. The date is DDMMYY (the opposite of US format of MMDDYY)
    09-18-09 01:12 PM
    got mine today and the date is 8/19/09. SHould I bring it back? Havent even taken it out of box yet.

Where is this green dot?

****UPDATE*****

I'm a moron. Green dot was staring me in the face. Got the updated one.
    Last edited by dbone15; 09-18-09 at 01:54 PM.
    09-18-09 01:25 PM
    Green dot donates its a referb ?
    09-18-09 11:37 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD