I recently read in another thread that u can get any mobile time added now free of charge instead of waiting for ur next billing cycle. All u need to do is ask about the code. Today I called and it was true. I had it added to my phone and it was effective in 15 minutes. Now I don't know if this applies to people who don't already have the SEP. I've had the 69.99 SEP since Feb and its cool to have any mobile anytime. All hail to Sprint.
    09-17-09 06:31 PM
    Tis true. I went online and they added it instantly through chat. Cheers, Sprint.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    09-17-09 08:06 PM
    I just called and no dice....
    09-18-09 11:21 AM
    what exactly is the any mobile anytime does it have a monthly cost
    09-18-09 12:08 PM
    what exactly is the any mobile anytime does it have a monthly cost
    If you're on one of Sprint's Everything Data plans (either individual or shared), at the start of your next billing cycle (assuming it started after Sept. 10), you'll be able to call any mobile phone on any domestic cellular network without using your minutes. Basically, it's mobile-to-mobile, expanded to any domestic mobile phone, regardless of network. It won't work if you're roaming, though. There's no extra cost for it. If you're on the Simply Everything Plan, it doesn't apply, since everything's already unlimited.

More info can be found at Sprint's page for it.

I decided not to worry about trying to get it added before the start of my next billing cycle...I've still got plenty of anytime minutes left 'til then.
    Last edited by CNYBlackBerryAddict; 09-18-09 at 12:34 PM.
    09-18-09 12:32 PM
    I tried online and it worked. It took less than two minutes.
    09-18-09 12:43 PM
    ok... i tried on the phone and through the online chat and got denied both times. oh well, have to wait till next month.
    09-18-09 01:55 PM
    I recently read in another thread that u can get any mobile time added now free of charge instead of waiting for ur next billing cycle. All u need to do is ask about the code. Today I called and it was true. I had it added to my phone and it was effective in 15 minutes. Now I don't know if this applies to people who don't already have the SEP. I've had the 69.99 SEP since Feb and its cool to have any mobile anytime. All hail to Sprint.
    I called the day the plan launched at around 7AM, and they did it, no charge, and it was immediate. I would probably lose it if they tried to charge me to switch plans.
    09-18-09 07:43 PM
    After seeing this thread, i just spoke to a woman via the online chat and she added it for me right away, quick and painless.
    09-18-09 08:35 PM
    After seeing this thread, i just spoke to a woman via the online chat and she added it for me right away, quick and painless.
    I have added the any mobile anytime minutes to your account, and your services are now available. Please be advised:Any Mobile, Anytime does not include calls made to or from a landline or VoIp. Any Mobile, Anytime also does not apply to toll free calls, 900 numbers, international calls, calls to directory assistance or calls made to retrieve voicemail.
    I also was able to get it added to my account with great ease via the chat.
    09-18-09 10:24 PM
    me too.......
    09-18-09 10:39 PM
    im too lazy rather wait till 22.. lol.. it doesnt matter i have 300 mins left to last me for 2 days?
    09-19-09 11:19 AM
    has there been any luck adding this to non everything data plans such as (free and clear, powerpack, fair and flexible)
    09-22-09 03:41 PM
    It depends on the rep you get. It's a hit or miss with them knowing about it. Keep trying though!
    09-22-09 03:55 PM
    Thanks. Just had this added to my 450 ED plan. Was active in under a minute.
    09-22-09 07:20 PM
    seemed like a big todo about not waiting...the 20th was gonna be the add-on for all users with SEP plans over 69.99...done
    09-22-09 07:49 PM
    Yeah, I had no problem waiting...my new billing cycle started today, and wouldn't you know, one of my long-winded friends decided to call me in the middle of the day. Lucky for me that 1, I had the time to listen to her talk at me, and 2, my Any Mobile, Any Time kicked in. And lo and behold, I checked my usage, and yup...working as promised!

Go Sprint!
    09-22-09 08:04 PM
    seemed like a big todo about not waiting...the 20th was gonna be the add-on for all users with SEP plans over 69.99...done
    Well I had just opened my account on the 8th, so I missed out on it being from the start by a couple of days.
    09-22-09 09:05 PM
    I just got it added to my plan around 7 pm after sitting on the phone with CS for about an hour. I am happy, I needed it.
    09-23-09 01:37 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD