For the past two days, I haven't been receiving emails on my Blackberry or Facebook alerts at all. How can I fix this problem? Anyone else having the same problem?
    09-17-09 06:21 PM
    I was actually coming on about a similar problem. I get my FB alerts but cant open them and even did a battery pull!!!
    Hopefully someone as an answer for you!
    09-17-09 06:23 PM
    For the facebook notifications a lot of people are having many issues but I'm not to sure about you not receiving your emails. Like you are not receiving absolutely any emails at all? Or is it just on a particular account?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    09-18-09 12:54 AM
    is your emails on a BES or BIS? FB issue is coming up quick...lots of user having problems hopefully they get it fixed soon and get the fb1.7 out
    09-18-09 08:29 AM
    FB is acting up, but you should resend your service books for email issues
    09-18-09 09:21 AM
    Glad someone else brought this up, I had a friend request the other day but couldn't open it & just today I'm getting emails to my Gmail account but they're not coming through to my Berry. I'm trying a reset now but guess I'll try resending the service books too if that doesn't work.
    09-18-09 09:35 AM
    Facebook is acting up. Be patient. Its not just people here, its everyone.
    09-18-09 09:56 AM
    You all know that you can just go to the Mobile Site, right?
    Sure, it's an extra step, but the complaining all day about not being able to see notifications instantly seems unwarranted, especially since there's another way of checking them on your phone. There's even a shortcut for it in the menu once you go to FB via the app!
    09-18-09 10:22 AM
    Same issue here with FB Notifications...Sent a bug report to FB but haven't heard back from them.
    09-18-09 10:28 AM
    Yeah I'm having the same issue.

The Facebook emails are sitting in my Gmail but they're not showing up on my BB, thus the FB app is not noticing them (or ignoring them?). I tried to uninstall FB and re-install. I haven't gotten any notifications yet, so I dont know if it fixed it. Although I'm guessing it didn't since everyone else if having the same problem.
    09-18-09 10:45 AM
    I'm not really stressing my Facebook, but is anyone else having problems with Gmail? I'm getting emails in my inbox but they're not being pushed on to my Berry. Had no problems yesterday but today I'm getting nothing. Well I resent the service books from the website & everything is working fine now, at least as far as my email is concerned. As for Facebook, not sure yet, hopefully that will work itself out soon.
    Last edited by FL_Patriot_Fan; 09-18-09 at 01:44 PM.
    09-18-09 11:52 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD