I like to use the drag n drop to transfer my media bc i really think that roxio is a piece of garbage and takes decades. I had to replace my storm the other day. i have TONS of pics on there and i cant get the off. i have tried to enable mass storage and disable. i have tried numerous combinations of those on and off, reconnecting, battery pulls and to no avail nothing is working. Its not even showing up as removable memory card or what not on my comp. any suggestions? i am running vista, and o.s .148. PLEASE HELP!!
    09-16-09 07:50 PM
    I like to use the drag n drop to transfer my media bc i really think that roxio is a piece of garbage and takes decades. I had to replace my storm the other day. i have TONS of pics on there and i cant get the off. i have tried to enable mass storage and disable. i have tried numerous combinations of those on and off, reconnecting, battery pulls and to no avail nothing is working. Its not even showing up as removable memory card or what not on my comp. any suggestions? i am running vista, and o.s .148. PLEASE HELP!!
    Sounds like you did this but I have Windows 7 and I have to set my memory to enable mass storage whenever phone is connected to yes. Then plug it in. That is the only way I can see the separate device and memory drives. If I don't enable mass storage I just see one icon of the phone and there is nothing accessible in it.
    09-16-09 07:54 PM
    Search for Vista USB, would provide a link but its not easy on WAP . Enable Mass Storage Mode and plug in to PC. If you use a password you will need to enter it on your BB. If the drives don't popup, try uninstalling DM and re-installing.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    09-16-09 07:59 PM
    also, if you have a memory card adapter you can access your mini SD like that!
    09-16-09 08:12 PM
    You should check this thread out. It has two links for possible fixes http://forums.crackberry.com/f86/sto...-drive-314095/

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    09-16-09 08:37 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD