I saw a couple off ppl saying that it works fine on .191. I have 191 and when I downloaded all I can do is click the stupid address bar and nothing else.. No keyboard, no options menu, nothing is responsive.. For those that claim to have it working on 191. Plz tell me what you did.
    09-16-09 03:11 PM
    Yes, it works. From the homescreen, go to Options>Advanced Options>TCP/IP> check APN Settings Enabled and APN Authentication Enabled and next to APN enter "Verizon 1". Then do a battery pull and try again.

This is what worked for me after having the same problem you have.
    09-16-09 04:10 PM
    Yes, it works. From the homescreen, go to Options>Advanced Options>TCP/IP> check APN Settings Enabled and APN Authentication Enabled and next to APN enter "Verizon 1". Then do a battery pull and try again.

Nope. Still a no go. Did you uninstall the previous version of opera.
    09-16-09 04:33 PM

It works for me and I changed the settings as indicated above. It didn't work until after I did a battery pull, so definitely do that.
    09-16-09 04:39 PM
    Ok I got it. If you to back to the mobile site now there's different versions for different OS. I jus redownloaded the storm specific 4.7 or greater version. And like magic it works now.. Thanks guys.
    09-16-09 04:50 PM
    YES Opera Mini works with .191......
    09-16-09 04:52 PM
    YES Opera Mini works with .191......
    read above post
    09-16-09 05:41 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD