Just got a good deal on a class 6 microSD 8GB so I had to jump on it. 16GB was a little too pricey and probably wont be needed, although its nice to know the option is always there!

So I have a program or two installed on there, ringtones, and songs.

Will using a restore file restore the SD card to its previous self or will I have to reinstall those programs fresh and resync my media?

Just wondering what you guys think is the easiest way to do this, thanks
    09-16-09 12:52 AM
    well what i did was i copy everything from the sd put in the new sd and open each folder and put what belongs where dont' just copy folders over open each folder and tranfer what's in teh folders
    09-16-09 01:45 AM
    Plug your BB into your computer, enable mass storage mode, drag everything on your card onto your computer.

Then disconnect your BB, switch out the cards, reconnect to computer, re-enable mass storage mode and drag it all back onto your new card.
    09-16-09 02:13 AM
    how do i enable this mass storage mode?
    09-16-09 09:29 AM
    how do i enable this mass storage mode?
    Go to Options/Memory/Mass Storage Support (ON)

And if you like U can enable "auto enable mass storage mode when connected"
    09-16-09 09:36 AM
    After installing DM, you should get a prompt on your phone when plugging it into your computer via USB to enable mass storage mode. Basically, by doing this, you're allowing your phone to act as a jump drive.
    09-16-09 10:15 AM
    yea just take everything from your old sd card and back it up to your computer then put it on your new 1.
    09-16-09 11:31 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD