I loaded the app on my 8900 a few day ago and it won't let me log in unless i'm in wifi and even then it won't connect it always ends up failing need ideas before this weekend thanks guys
    09-15-09 10:48 PM
    I dunno about yahoo ff but espn really needs an app for the 8900 that has fantasy on it. With espn you can login through your browser and manage your team that way, maybe yahoo too?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    09-16-09 12:21 AM
    I have been having similar problems with the yahoo fantasy football app. It is a little restrictive also. Not many features. When it does not connect i hit the blackberry button and click on league it usually gets me in. I guess its a little glitch. There is another fantasy app in appworld called my fantasy teams. One of the guys in my league has this app and loves it. It also has more features than the yahoo official app. For example, you cannot make a message post on yahoos and the other you can. Just one example but many other similar.
    09-16-09 10:28 AM
    I loaded the app on my 8900 a few day ago and it won't let me log in unless i'm in wifi and even then it won't connect it always ends up failing need ideas before this weekend thanks guys
    my phone is the complete opposite. it will only work when i turn wifi off.

i just started using the web browser to refresh the scores as i hate EDGE when i'm at home
    09-16-09 12:36 PM
    Where do you guys get the yahoo fantasy app from. I'm fed up of waiting for the site to load when I'm working on saturdays.
    09-16-09 01:28 PM
    it is on appworld.

It doesn't work for me either... I am going to delete it.. can not log in is my issue.
    09-16-09 01:31 PM
    thnks for the feed back guys maybe they will fix these problems soon
    09-16-09 11:42 PM
    i can log in every blue moon, the network has a problem......and can you manage your team from this? if there it wont work for me
    09-17-09 10:07 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD