i have this stupid immature girl whos obsessed with me and wont leave me alone she found a way to hack in to my girls bb pearl and sends me tex through her phone she cant hack into mine cause i have a newer phone she admitted to trying does any one know how this could of been done? and no it isnt my girlfriend cause on occasion when im out with her i get a message from this stupid stalker from my girls phone while she isnt using it. iknow who the stalker is but dont have her number no more cause my smart gf erased it but i do have a number she slipped from calling thinking it was blocked
    09-15-09 07:24 PM
    Are they SMS's or BlackBerry Instant Messages?
    09-15-09 07:28 PM
    Your girlfriend needs to change her phone number. She can also add a password to her wireless account.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    09-15-09 07:31 PM
    there sms she cant do it through the bb im i know she can see them and she can delete me from my girls IM but she only can send sms and mms
    Last edited by JR31; 09-15-09 at 07:37 PM. Reason: correction
    09-15-09 07:33 PM
    the thing is my girl has changed her number and she always finds it my stalker said its easy to hack my girls sim but she cant in mine i put up my secuirty on my phone and ive done the same to hers but idk if its just cause the pearl is a weak phone
    Last edited by JR31; 09-15-09 at 07:40 PM. Reason: correction
    09-15-09 07:35 PM
    its prob some form of spoof app...
    09-15-09 07:38 PM
    yea i figured but i cant find one and the only one i have found is a bluetooth hacking app but u would have to approve it and i know that my gf never uses her bluetooth
    09-15-09 07:41 PM
    You can spoof SMS easily. In fact, mobile versions of Skype will do it as I recall and so will a few other apps.

Have your g/f change her phone number.

If that's not an option, do the following:

Tell the girl point blank not to contact you. Say it nice, and be straight to the point.

If she continues, just call the cops and report her for harassment. Easy!

It's better than being drugged and waking up in some basement with her wearing your skin.
    09-15-09 08:07 PM
    yea but she manages to get her number and trust me i have from the nicest to the meanest cause she has no life but i do need my skin so ima try the number change one more time along with mine
    09-15-09 08:12 PM
    How does she get the number? Must be from a friend of a friend?

Just call the cops, easy.
    09-15-09 08:17 PM
    i dont know it took her awhile the first time she changed it im guessing that or she payn to get info
    09-15-09 08:24 PM
    Very doubtful. You keep implying she can hack something or just magically get the number. Not happening.

Someone you or your g/f knows gives it to her.

Seriously, be an adult about it and call the cops if it really is a worry.
    09-15-09 08:27 PM
    the thing is if i go to the cops the messages show my girls number and i say hack that cause thats how she said it she was even able to forward numbers i dialed from my phone or tex and send them to my girl but she was never able to use my phone like she does on my girls phone and none of my friend talk to this stalker that have my girls number and none of my friends have my girls number its hard to say seriosly cause its gotten very frustrating but going to the cops wont help if i dont have a the stalkers number. serioulsy if you were in my shoes youd be lost too
    09-15-09 08:34 PM
    Ya, because she is such a 1337 h4x0r they can never do anything.

Never mind, just live with it.
    09-15-09 08:47 PM
    Iknow I Came To Live With It I Was Wondering If There Was App She Would Of Been Using Or How Its Possible
    09-15-09 08:50 PM
    She is getting the number from someone and spoofing the messages, it's easy.
    09-15-09 08:51 PM
    Wipe the bb, reload, put password on it, turn on firewall....if that doesn't do it, get her a iphone. Lol

09-15-09 08:52 PM
    Wipe the bb, reload, put password on it, turn on firewall....if that doesn't do it, get her a iphone. Lol

An iPhone somehow has better security? And here I thought it was more like a skein for holding water. That was stabbed repeatedly along side Abigail Folger.
    09-15-09 08:54 PM
    LOL. I think someone is buying swampland in florida.
    09-15-09 08:57 PM
    LOL. I think someone is buying swampland in florida.
    haha

Not likely pal, that's a scam. I got smart and bought this bridge some guy was selling. Can't fool me!
    09-15-09 08:59 PM
    Is the program skydeck installed on either your or your gf's phone? Go to options>advanced>applications and look for skydeck. Further, make sure you have account passwords on your account and change yoru online passwords(and security questions). She is getting the information you speak of by looking at that. Simple.

She is then spoofing her number through one of many applications and making you think she has control of your gf's phone. She doesn't. I promise. Blackberry's are built on security.
    09-15-09 09:00 PM
    Is the program skydeck installed on either your or your gf's phone? Go to options>advanced>applications and look for skydeck. Further, make sure you have account passwords on your account and change yoru online passwords(and security questions). She is getting the information you speak of by looking at that. Simple.

She is then spoofing her number through one of many applications and making you think she has control of your gf's phone. She doesn't. I promise. Blackberry's are built on security.
    I guess a better question we should have asked in the beginning is does she or did she ever have access to your g/f's phone?

If not, then no worries. If so, there's a few spyware applications that can be entered. However, most cost a lot of money and for some reason... I think this would limit her options.
    09-15-09 09:08 PM
    I guess a better question we should have asked in the beginning is does she or did she ever have access to your g/f's phone?

If not, then no worries. If so, there's a few spyware applications that can be entered. However, most cost a lot of money and for some reason... I think this would limit her options.
    LOL.... Everyone talks about MONEY and how these programs are expensive. Skydeck is completely free and if you'd load it on your phone, you'd see it logs sms, voicemail, call logs, and contacts... FOR FREE.

There are several FREE programs that do just this. All in the background.
    09-15-09 09:10 PM
    LOL.... Everyone talks about MONEY and how these programs are expensive. Skydeck is completely free and if you'd load it on your phone, you'd see it logs sms, voicemail, call logs, and contacts... FOR FREE.

There are several FREE programs that do just this. All in the background.
    I did say most you know. Some are worth a lot and can be used to listen in live to calls and even use the phone as a passive microphone when the user is totally unaware. Very cool.
    09-15-09 09:13 PM
    3 words... tin foil hat... it solves everything
    09-15-09 09:15 PM
41 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD