My poor Sis ended up getting a new Storm from her IT dept on the day she was headed to Washington, as she represents GM with all this auto BS going on.......Bama's staff just laughed as she struggled to open emails from the CNBC correspondent and GM's brass......another proud moment for the worst phone BlackBerry ever produced, and Verizon ever released.
    The ONLY thing that has made my 4th Storm (and that really just says it all) even bearable is the CrackBerry geniuses that made this POS partially workable���� The Storm is almost unusable for those who do not frequent this site, and that is a total joke.........
    09-15-09 07:00 PM
    Whatever...
    09-15-09 07:05 PM
    Awww what a good brother you are, blaming the phone and not your sister.
    09-15-09 07:08 PM
    Holy ****, I would hope you are kidding that a company would leave an employee hanging out to dry like that
    09-15-09 07:11 PM
    oh my god this has to be the funniest thread I have ever seen. Did you get advice from the how to?
    09-15-09 07:27 PM
    oh nevermind...your a real one arent ya....

Summons Trollinator.
    09-15-09 07:31 PM
    WTF kind of business would give their employees a Storm? Come ON! It doesn't even have a physical keyboard for typing up emails fast.

Did they give that to her so she would have a bigger screen for trying to view emails????

Any person I know who is in ANY business does NOT use a storm. They all use Bolds or curve 8900s....
    09-15-09 07:37 PM
    WTF kind of business would give their employees a Storm? Come ON! It doesn't even have a physical keyboard for typing up emails fast.

Did they give that to her so she would have a bigger screen for trying to view emails????

Any person I know who is in ANY business does NOT use a storm. They all use Bolds or curve 8900s....
    Your mostly right about that.
    09-15-09 07:46 PM
    i have a storm for business!
    09-15-09 07:48 PM
    My poor Sis ended up getting a new Storm from her IT dept on the day she was headed to Washington, as she represents GM with all this auto BS going on.......Bama's staff just laughed as she struggled to open emails from the CNBC correspondent and GM's brass......another proud moment for the worst phone BlackBerry ever produced, and Verizon ever released.
    The ONLY thing that has made my 4th Storm (and that really just says it all) even bearable is the CrackBerry geniuses that made this POS partially workable………… The Storm is almost unusable for those who do not frequent this site, and that is a total joke.........
    Why would you even post this crap?
    09-15-09 07:56 PM
    i have a storm for business!
    +1 . Use mine for business as well, no problems here.

I blame the IT dept, they are typically very good at screwing sh!t up. Besides I don't buy this BS, the OP is trying to tell me that the liberal staff at the White House laughed someone out of the building, I thought they are supposed to sympathetic to everyone, especially those in the minority! Total BS this story is! Let's remember the big stink our esteemed president made over keeping his BB.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    09-15-09 07:57 PM
    I call BS!!!
    09-15-09 07:58 PM
    You can use a storm for business, but what he is saying is companies dont usually give out a storm as their business device. It is generally a more affordable bold or curve because its more meant for that setting. Sometimes a touchscreen device is too risky to use as a general device to hand out to your employees. It takes a tremendous learning curve.
    09-15-09 08:00 PM
    How is a BOLD, or a CURVE for that matter, more affordable than a storm?
    09-15-09 08:14 PM
    haha...this post humors me...
    09-15-09 08:19 PM
    i have to agree with the earlier post, sounds like bs to me.
    09-15-09 08:24 PM
    How is a BOLD, or a CURVE for that matter, more affordable than a storm?
    How is the BOLD or CURVE not affordable.
    09-15-09 08:27 PM
    You can use a storm for business, but what he is saying is companies dont usually give out a storm as their business device. It is generally a more affordable bold or curve because its more meant for that setting. Sometimes a touchscreen device is too risky to use as a general device to hand out to your employees. It takes a tremendous learning curve.
    I never said that a bold or a curve wasnt affordable LOL...

I was just confused by your statement that a storm is more expensive than a bold!
    09-15-09 08:30 PM
    I never said that a bold or a curve wasnt affordable LOL...

I was just confused by your statement that a storm is more expensive than a bold!
    well maybe not a bold, but top execs get the bold. The employees get the curves.
    09-15-09 08:32 PM
    Did Obama call your sister a jackass?
    09-15-09 08:41 PM
    Thats your sister fault i say USER ERROR
    09-15-09 08:42 PM
    YOU LIE!

09-15-09 08:50 PM
    I call BS as well...GM doesn't issue Storms.

09-15-09 09:10 PM
    I call BS as well...GM doesn't issue Storms.
    Actually, they used to.

(I'll make no inferences regarding the quality of one Storm based on the other, though.)
    09-15-09 09:23 PM
    Good call, I stand corrected......they don't issue Blackberry Storms. They can't (won't) even let me sync my personal Storm with my email.
    09-15-09 09:29 PM
113 123 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD