Any news on this? Anyone try the beta version? Where do I get it?
    09-15-09 10:53 AM
    It's a leaked version that's out now, so it's going to take some searching in illegal places to find it.
    09-15-09 08:06 PM
    Yes, the beta version is the only version out. If you do a search there may still be a link or two. It is rumored to officially come out Sept 25th
    09-15-09 08:35 PM
    I've used the beta version. It's a pretty nice setup. Very simple, very straight forward. You can manage multiple devices, sync ical, address book, notes, tasks, and your itunes. You can also backup and restore your phone and apps. A welcome tool to say the least.
    09-15-09 10:54 PM
    I couldn't get it to sync my music or my pics. But then again my BB doesn't show up as an external hard drive when I plug it in to the computer like my old one did. And yes I do have mass media storage enabled.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    09-15-09 11:54 PM
    September 25th would be nice. Hopefully the release date will be moved up like Snow Leopard.
    09-16-09 10:10 AM
    It would be nice if they would get all the bugs worked out of the Macs DM so they could release it to us Mac users. Any day now.
    09-16-09 10:17 AM
    I would stay away from the beta for now. I tried it. I have a Tour and Snow Leopard and it would only sync if I wiped my Tour first (completely) (on my windows machine). Then I took it to my Mac and it would sync only once. Any changes in iCal, or address book etc would not sync to the tour. But if I deleted it on the Tour then it would sync. Too weird. I am waiting on the release so if it is still messed up I can get support. :-)
    09-16-09 01:30 PM
    I have the tour with snow leopard on my imac and macbook and it syncs perfect with both. Syncs everything even with Itunes.
    09-16-09 07:09 PM
    Yes, the beta version is the only version out. If you do a search there may still be a link or two. It is rumored to officially come out Sept 25th
    I haven't been searching, but do you know where/how that rumor came to be?

Is it links from different news sites or just a random forum poster who has a cousin that is friends with a girl, that a guy wanted to sleep with and to try and convince her he threw out the 9/25 date?

Thanks.
    09-16-09 09:19 PM
    Just waiting for this to make my life a little bit easier.... hopefully!
    09-16-09 10:03 PM
    does anyone know when the full release version is going to come out?
    09-17-09 09:25 AM
    I would stay away from the beta for now. I tried it. I have a Tour and Snow Leopard and it would only sync if I wiped my Tour first (completely) (on my windows machine). Then I took it to my Mac and it would sync only once. Any changes in iCal, or address book etc would not sync to the tour. But if I deleted it on the Tour then it would sync. Too weird. I am waiting on the release so if it is still messed up I can get support. :-)
    mine did the same thing.....i keeps erasing my contacts.....i get up this morning and start getting sms messages and there are no names....i have over 300 contacts and all of them gone...can't get to sync.....just went and bought missing sync.....i am tired of the garbage.....i need my phone to work right......i hate the DM for Mac.....total crap......

does anyone know when the full release version is going to come out?

no soon enough.....
    09-17-09 09:36 AM
    I haven't been searching, but do you know where/how that rumor came to be?

Is it links from different news sites or just a random forum poster who has a cousin that is friends with a girl, that a guy wanted to sleep with and to try and convince her he threw out the 9/25 date?

Thanks.
    Several "official" beta testers for RIM have said this, and Boy Genius reported it earlier this week as well. I first heard it the same day we had that false alarm 2 weeks, where RIM briefly posted that it was available. Quite a few people who are in the position to know have repeated it since, so I believe it is true that Sept. 25 is the planned date. Maybe it will come out earlier.
    09-17-09 10:39 AM
    i have the software if anyone is interested PM me
    09-17-09 12:06 PM
    i have the software if anyone is interested PM me
    Which one, the Beta or the final version ?
    09-18-09 01:01 AM
    Which one, the Beta or the final version ?
    good question...

d
    09-18-09 05:13 AM
    I installed the beta version on my Macbook Pro running 10.6 Snow Leopard and synced my Storm without any issues. All of the contacts are there but the iCal sync created duplicate entries of the same events? Other than that, everything is good.
    09-18-09 08:11 AM
    I installed the beta version on my Macbook Pro running 10.6 Snow Leopard and synced my Storm without any issues. All of the contacts are there but the iCal sync created duplicate entries of the same events? Other than that, everything is good.
    FYI: there is a program you can download for free to remove all duplicates in ical. I am at work and can't remember the name. I just googled how to remove duplicates in ical and found it. Worked great! If you have duplicates on the storm you will have to use DM to clear all from the calendar on the storm. I did this on a pc, don't know how to do it on a mac but i would think you could.
    09-18-09 01:01 PM
    The program is called iCal Dupe Deleter
    09-18-09 02:24 PM
    Can we update to .301 for bold with DM for mac?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    09-18-09 07:52 PM
    Sorry if this has been answered elsewhere, but will/does DM for Mac only work on OS X 10.5+?
    09-19-09 03:57 AM
    Mac OS X version 10.5.5 is required.
    09-19-09 08:20 AM
    For me the DM works very well and is easy to use. That is, after my first time disaster. If it says "do not disconnect" probably a good idea not to. Lol. Thanks to crackberry forums I was able to get my nuked 8330 back in working order after only a couple hours of work on a borrowed windows laptop. Lesson learned.
    09-19-09 08:48 AM
    any idea why DM doesn't see my Tour when it's connected?
    thx
    09-19-09 05:18 PM
27 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD