Hey everyone!

Is anyone else having problems commenting on the status of facebook friends who input their status with the iPhone facebook app? It comes up with an error saying "user is not accessible for this request." and has been happening for quite a while now! It is sooo annoying! Does anyone know when this will be fixed? Is it across all BB's or just the 8900?

TJ
    09-15-09 09:34 AM
    Storm user here with the exact same problem! What's up with that? So far I'm not very fond of the facebook app

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    09-15-09 09:51 AM
    Neither am I, it can be done so much better! I just wish they wouldn't leave these issues for so long. I hope all the updated OS's can make these apps slicker!
    09-15-09 09:57 AM
    Not sure about that....but I swear that the Facebook app sucked my battery dry last night. I left it running in the back ground and an hour later my BB was warning me of low battery. I have never....ever.....had a low battery warning.
    09-15-09 09:59 AM
    can also mean that the user Removed their status message as well.
    09-15-09 01:54 PM
    The myspace app has the same feel as the facebook one, but myspace app runs so much smoother, facebook app sucks, sure hope they fix it soon.
    09-15-09 02:00 PM
    OK,

This is starting to get worse, now I can't even open up some comments not posted by the iPhone! Why is it getting worse and why is there no fix yet? This is ridiculous!

TJ
    09-17-09 05:52 AM
    I have a problem too, I don't know if the people have a Iphone but I can't open the comments either!
    09-17-09 06:04 AM
    I haven't experienced any of the problems you guys are having, but whenever somebody sends me a message on Facebook, it doesn't notify me. I have my e-mail set up correctly, so it still visually appears on the phone, but it won't audibly notify me or vibrate. And yes, I've checked the settings and everything checks out...
    09-17-09 06:52 AM
    Hey everyone!

Is anyone else having problems commenting on the status of facebook friends who input their status with the iPhone facebook app? It comes up with an error saying "user is not accessible for this request." and has been happening for quite a while now! It is sooo annoying! Does anyone know when this will be fixed? Is it across all BB's or just the 8900?

TJ
    I'm having the same problem, but I don't use the Facebook App for status notifications - I use the SMS alerts... But its still the same issue. I reply and I get the "this user has removed their status" message instead of the comment posting.

Because its an SMS thing, even though I have an 8900 I assume it's across the board with BlackBerries.
    09-17-09 07:17 AM
    I have been having Facebook issues sine the 15th. I usually just go to my inbox and click on the facebook items from there and it usually takes me directly to the item. Lately some times it works and sometimes it doesn't. Kinda strange.

09-17-09 07:42 AM
    I haven't experienced any of the problems you guys are having, but whenever somebody sends me a message on Facebook, it doesn't notify me. I have my e-mail set up correctly, so it still visually appears on the phone, but it won't audibly notify me or vibrate. And yes, I've checked the settings and everything checks out...
    I didn't actually realize this, but I am the exact same. I noticed I had a facebook alert but just thought I hadn't noticed the vibrate (Vibrate profile while at work) but I was using it and noticed I got a facebook alert and nothing happened and I also checked all my settings, all ok! I really don't know what is going on. It seems as the days go by this app is actually developing more and more faults! Arghhh....

TJ
    09-17-09 08:20 AM
    I read somewhere that they pushed out an update on the 15th..... when all these issues started.
    09-17-09 08:25 AM
    when I log out of facebook and log in it says there was a problem while communicating with facebook
    09-17-09 08:29 AM
    when I log out of facebook and log in it says there was a problem while communicating with facebook
    Yeah, I get that as well, but it still logs in no problem...very strange! I wasn't aware there was an update recently...

TJ
    09-17-09 09:29 AM
    whenever i try to add pics through facebook mobile it freezes up and i have to get out of it all together, anyone else with this issue? iam not sure if they updated there download or not.
    09-17-09 01:10 PM
    I was just coming over here to see if anybody else was having problems. My Facebook app has not been right for a few days now. Let's hope a fix is on the way.
    09-17-09 01:43 PM
    Hello All

I have the Curve 8330 on Verizon, and I've discovered a new issue with Facebook. I can no longer open ANY status comments from people commenting on my or any status that I've commented on. The message appears in my inbox as new, but will not open and when I click on it, it is changed to "read". Has anyone else experienced this?

Thanks

Anthony
    09-17-09 02:09 PM
    I just did this and seems to work... go to your profile and set facebook back to what you had it on and save like vibe or tone. and see if the helps.
    09-17-09 02:38 PM
    I have had the facebook app for a month, and it has been working fine so far.
    Nevertheless, lately I dont get notifications right away, it takes a couple of hours to notify I have received a message or something.
    Also, when i try looking for friends, not all of them show up... just certain people from my friend's list
    anyone else has this problem?
    09-17-09 02:48 PM
    i don't think its the sound, its the app thats garbage.....
    Not sure what is going on with FB, but I've experienced it for the past week. You can't open comments, not letting me post pics, and just acting up like crazy. I know they are supposed to be upgrading it, not sure if that has anything to do with these issues, but lately, FB mobile has been junky, and they need to get it together.
    09-17-09 03:22 PM
    look i know it sounds crazy all you have to do is set the tone or vibe back in profiles and save i now can do everything just set the facebook back and you good

09-17-09 03:37 PM
    YES!!! for the last 2 days! also when i get a message to my inbox it will not lemme reply it takes me to mobile web to reply.
    Exactly my issue as well!!!

09-17-09 04:41 PM
    It's kind of sad that Facebook can't get it together and give us a decent app! Hopefully these issues get fixed soon.

09-18-09 12:16 AM
    Havin same problem what's going on!!!

09-18-09 01:15 AM
31 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD