The Tour is my first BB, and coming from a dumb phone im a little confused. ON my last dumbphone, my SMS messages would store into my inbox and then it would auto-delete the oldest one as a newer one replaced it. On the Tour, does it just keep storing all my messages in the inbox? Or is there a way for me to enable a "Auto-Delete" function if you know what i mean.

Thanks.
    09-15-09 12:13 AM
    You should be able to change your settings in options in the SMS. Under General options there is a spot where you set how long to keep your messages. I think the least amount of time is 15 days.
    09-15-09 12:16 AM
    Yeah I saw that option, but I'm not sure if it worked. I can still see my very first text messages that I sent over a month ago when I bought my Tour.
    09-19-09 12:30 PM
    I don't think that settings works too well. I have mine set to 30 days and I have messages in there from July 20th.
    09-19-09 01:42 PM
    I don't think that settings works too well. I have mine set to 30 days and I have messages in there from July 20th.
    Hey RegE - out of curiosity more than anything else, is your BB keeping both incoming and sent messages from 7/20, or just sent messages?
    09-19-09 01:48 PM
    Hey RegE - out of curiosity more than anything else, is your BB keeping both incoming and sent messages from 7/20, or just sent messages?
    Its retained both sent and received for SMS and MMS as well as e-mails.
    09-19-09 02:21 PM
    Its retained both sent and received for SMS and MMS as well as e-mails.
    Exactly, same here.
    09-19-09 02:36 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD