Came home from work to find a nice little package waiting for me. My Feather, finally! It actually only took 3 days to get here, and that was with the free shipping option. The case fits perfectly on my phone. I have an extra PhantomSkinz that I will be cutting to protect the exposed bezel and front areas of the phone, as well as the "camera area" on the back of the phone. It adds no bulk to the phone whatsoever, and feels great in the hand. It actually came with a cleaning cloth and screen protector, but they're staying the package since I have a PhantomSkinz already installed on the screen. Anyway, to the good part. Pics! I took one from every angle imaginable, because I'm obsessive. If I missed something you'd like to see, please let me know and I'll be happy to oblige. But for now, here's what I got. :-) (And my camera isn't that great, so sorry about that... :-P)

09-14-09 09:35 PM
    09-14-09 09:38 PM
    Allison...looks pretty purple...lol

Today was a good day I got seidio this afternoon it was home waiting on me too...Enjoy
    09-14-09 09:39 PM
    looks great, i'm ordering a red one tomorrow.
    09-14-09 09:40 PM
    Allison...looks pretty purple...lol

Today was a good day I got seidio this afternoon it was home waiting on me too...Enjoy
    Nice! I had actually ordered an Innocase II, approx. 2 hours before I got my in stock e-mail from Incipio. I've always had good luck with Seidio's products. I think I'll pick up a clear case from them if they ever happen to make one without the crossbar in the front. It just kills the look for me. :-(
    09-14-09 10:11 PM
    nice looks amazing, my black case shipped today so i cant wait to get it.
    09-14-09 10:26 PM
    I think I will probably pick one up too, I have a seidio surface I and II but the feather was awesome on my storm and with a skin such as you did I think it would look and feel as close to naked as I want.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    09-14-09 10:30 PM
    just got my dark blue incipio feather. your right! it feels great on the hands.

I have the sprint model so the plastic battery cover made it uncomfortable to handle when having sweaty hands, but with the feather's rubbery feel, it makes it easier to handle..
    09-14-09 10:35 PM
    my pink came today. I don't like it with the red keys so I'm sending it back for a black one. is that the bottom of your bb left unprotected like that? hmmm
    09-14-09 10:49 PM
    I love the way the feather looks on my storm I am just not crazy about it on the tour. However it is a very comfortable case and the customer service is very good.

09-14-09 10:50 PM
    That looks hot! I'm gonna have to order me one of those great pics!!

09-14-09 10:53 PM
    I really like that shade of purple; looks very sharp!
    09-14-09 11:00 PM
    The prince agrees; the combination of purple on the Tour looks very nice.
    09-14-09 11:12 PM
    I got my red one in today. The only thing I don't like is that it makes the side keys a bit more difficult to push. Also, the fact that it don't have openings for the rear charging connectors but I knew this before hand.

I ended up having to take off most of my Phantom Skinz to make it fit right. That killed me because it took me FOREVER to get the skinz on right. Oh well.
    09-14-09 11:55 PM
    I thought it said on the Incipio site that this case is thin enough to work with the dock. Any info on if it will charge or not?
    09-15-09 02:27 AM
    I got my red one in today. The only thing I don't like is that it makes the side keys a bit more difficult to push. Also, the fact that it don't have openings for the rear charging connectors but I knew this before hand.

I ended up having to take off most of my Phantom Skinz to make it fit right. That killed me because it took me FOREVER to get the skinz on right. Oh well.
    Could you post pictures?
    09-15-09 02:48 AM
    I thought it said on the Incipio site that this case is thin enough to work with the dock. Any info on if it will charge or not?
    Nope, it won't fit in the OEM dock. I think im going to try modifying the dock to make it fit though.
    09-15-09 02:48 AM
    Could you post pictures?
    Maybe tomorrow. Im about to fall a sleep right now.
    09-15-09 02:49 AM
    I don't get the point of these types of cases. I mean yeah the back is protected and the sides but the screen and keyboard the things you actually want to protect are left bare.

I guess thats just my perspective though.
    09-15-09 02:56 AM
    I don't get the point of these types of cases. I mean yeah the back is protected and the sides but the screen and keyboard the things you actually want to protect are left bare.

Yeah I dont get it either.
    09-15-09 03:45 AM
    I guess just to protect the back and to look good but i still like it!!
    09-15-09 03:52 AM
    Oh yeah no doubt, I honestly would buy one based on looks alone if I didnt have a Seidio extended battery arriving today, so this thing wouldnt fit. But if it did I think Id really like a red one, or maybe dark blue.
    09-15-09 03:58 AM
    beautiful purple
    09-15-09 04:18 AM

A little bit o protection, a lotta big o style! lol

Pretty much a lot of style, but it does protect a decent amount. I had a white one on my storm and loved it. It adds an absolute minimal amount of bulk, but still had a decent amount of coverage. If you treat your phone well, this case is good. If your phone gets dropped a lot, thrown, tossed, mixed around with keys or change or in a bag with other stuff, then go an entirely different route. I'm still hoping they make a white or an electric (royal) blue!
    09-15-09 06:15 AM
    I didn't notice it making any of the side keys difficult to use, actually it didn't hinder the performance of my phone at all. Only difference I notice as far as that goes, is my battery cover doesn't have that slight wiggle anymore. It was never enough to make me exchange the phone (since I wasn't having problems elsewhere with it). So, I'm happy with my purchase.

As far as the arguments on protection. It protects the parts I need protected. Everything not covered by the case, is covered by the skin. It's not like I throw my phone around or throw it in my purse. It's always in it's own case, and well cared for. I love this case because (in my opinion) it doesn't take away from the look of the phone. There's nothing on the front of the phone, inhibiting my use of it. I just like it.

Just enough protection for what I need, and it looks great. In fact, I'm going to pick up a couple of other colors soon, so I can switch the case with my mood. Hehe. It's not the case for everyone, but it's what I was looking for.
    09-15-09 06:49 AM
57 123
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD