I currently have a Sprint Tour and I want to purchase a case for it. I really dont want a bulky one so I have heard that the Seidio cases are the best. I have seen their website and I like the Innocase II Surface and the 360. I have heard that the Innocase II is better because of the sliding lock, although the 360 provides protection all around, I am curious what you guys think?
    09-14-09 03:44 PM
    I currently have a Sprint Tour and I want to purchase a case for it. I really dont want a bulky one so I have heard that the Seidio cases are the best. I have seen their website and I like the Innocase II Surface and the 360. I have heard that the Innocase II is better because of the sliding lock, although the 360 provides protection all around, I am curious what you guys think?
    Innocase II all the way!
    09-14-09 03:51 PM
    Innocase 2
    09-14-09 03:52 PM
    I personally don't like the innocase II because the sliding pieces don't look as good as a face plate and back plate when joined together. The 360 offers the best protection, but for a midpoint I love the innocase I, it is basically the same as the 360 minus the keyboard cover and the plastic screen. It has a bar that overs the area between the screen and the upper buttons which keeps out dust but takes some getting used to and some people hate it because they find it hinders the use of the trackball (the 360 has the same bar). I will take some pictures to show you how awesome it is.

Edit: Here is are the videos from kingzee, all the cases that you are inquiring about have been reviewed.
    Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    Last edited by LawP; 09-14-09 at 04:15 PM. Reason: Kingzee's link added.
    09-14-09 03:53 PM
    Innocase 2
    09-14-09 03:55 PM
    I have an in-depth review of the Innocase Snap and Innocase Hybrid over here:

http://forums.crackberry.com/f120/se...s-pics-313214/

Also check out Stang68's Innocase 360, and Kingzee's whole lot of Seidio reviews.
    09-14-09 04:02 PM
    Here are the shots, as promised. BTW CB member kingzee has reviewed every seidio case here Kingzee's video reviews (youtube)

Last edited by LawP; 09-14-09 at 04:13 PM. Reason: Added Kingzee's video review links.
    09-14-09 04:06 PM
    IMHO, the Innocase II is pretty good case protection wise. The things I didn't like about it is that it makes the phone feel bulky to me. Also, it makes it hard to type on the outer keys for me.

09-14-09 04:07 PM
    THANKS SO MUCH FOR ALL THE QUICK REPLIES! LawP thanks for the Pics! This will be so much help in deciding my cover for my tour! thanks again everybody!
    09-14-09 04:11 PM
    IMHO, the Innocase II is pretty good case protection wise. The things I didn't like about it is that it makes the phone feel bulky to me. Also, it makes it hard to type on the outer keys for me.

I agree, that's why I prefer the innocae I, it is cut a little wider around the keyboard making typing very easy.

Last edited by LawP; 09-14-09 at 05:23 PM.
    09-14-09 05:20 PM
    When the innocase (I or II) is in the holster, is the message indicator LED visible? I have a VZW hard case/holster and you can't see the LED, can't feel the vibrate, and the charger doesn't fit when its in the holster, which means the magnet doesn't cause the phone to sleep.

But...its really thin and fairly light.
    09-14-09 07:15 PM
    I've owned the Innocase surface and the Innocase II. I prefer the innocase II because it makes the phone feel more secure. With the Innocase surface, if you drop the phone, the case will split and come apart.

I also heard with the 360 that you can't see the lit up lights.

I don't think you can go wrong with any of their cases
    Last edited by dspcap; 09-14-09 at 07:46 PM.
    09-14-09 07:41 PM
    you really should check out crackberry's member Kingzee as he has an indepth video for every case seidio offers!
    09-14-09 07:42 PM
    No offense, but I read reviews and almost never do video reviews. I just don't like them, personal preference.
    09-14-09 08:00 PM
    Innocase I user here.

My 2nd consecutive blackberry with the Innocase I model. Love it!

09-14-09 08:13 PM
    Hello,

I use the Innocase II. No issues with sleep mode using OEM Holster and it slips in and out easily. While the 360 is a nice case, I don't like the bar near the trackball which interferes with my fat fingers (THUMB) when using the trackball.
    09-14-09 08:49 PM
    So I ask again, if you use Innocase II with the Seidio holster, can you see the LED when you have new mail?
    09-14-09 09:01 PM
    So I ask again, if you use Innocase II with the Seidio holster, can you see the LED when you have new mail?
    No you cant see the led light when new messages arrive..unhappy to say...
    I just got my seidio Inno II combo today and I love it..I used the combo with a previous device and it was great..that a big reason why I drop $50 bucks again...

Can anyone tell me the difference between Inno I and Inno II..?
    09-14-09 09:35 PM
    The innocase I has a front and back piece and it has the same bar that covers the joint between the keyboard and the screen (which I love as it keeps out all the dust) and the innocase two has a top and bottom piece which slide together, it doesn't have the bar and comes in several colors.

09-14-09 10:25 PM
    The innocase I has a front and back piece and it has the same bar that covers the joint between the keyboard and the screen (which I love as it keeps out all the dust) and the innocase two has a top and bottom piece which slide together, it doesn't have the bar and comes in several colors.

You will read in several reviews on the Innocase surface... that if you drop the phone, chances are the case will break apart.

With the Innocase II, that does not happen because it's a top / bottom case.
    09-14-09 10:37 PM
    Probably a dumb question, but will any of these work with with the OEM charging pod? Do they have cutouts for the electrical contacts?

Thanks.
    09-15-09 12:04 AM
    I'm in between the 360 + holster combo (55 bucks) and the Otterbox Defender (35 on ebay) which comes already with the holster... tough decisions!
    09-15-09 12:24 AM
    Probably a dumb question, but will any of these work with with the OEM charging pod? Do they have cutouts for the electrical contacts?

Thanks.
    All of the Seidio cases have the cut outs on the back however the phones will not fit in the OEM pod. Seidio is making their own pod.

09-15-09 06:32 AM
    I'm in between the 360 + holster combo (55 bucks) and the Otterbox Defender (35 on ebay) which comes already with the holster... tough decisions!
    Otterbox Defender holster isnt too great. Its big and bulky and doesnt provide any security latch at the top like the 360 which makes it possible to drop when rotating the clip
    09-17-09 09:53 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD