I have a tour that I bought the day it came out and I am taking it in because it no longer reads a media card, and also has trackball issues. Past 30 days, I'm thinking they will probably just exchange it... what are my chances of getting the Storm instead? This phone is seriously screwed up and I am not exagerating just for a new phone, but honestly this phone isn't all everyone has made it out to be. Just curious.
    09-14-09 03:25 PM
    How about a refurb Tour? That's all you should get.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    09-14-09 03:28 PM
    How about a refurb Tour? That's all you should get.
    Agreed - the warranty covers Tour. It doesn't include trade-ins.

Problems seem to be more & more a way of life with BlackBerry.

09-14-09 03:34 PM
    I dunno Twins, I have a curve and ran a 30 days on the Tour and both are perfect

09-14-09 03:36 PM
    What makes you think the Storm is any better? Stick with the Tour. The odds of getting it swapped for a Storm are slim to none. But of course anything is possible.

09-14-09 03:37 PM
    I dunno Twins, I have a curve and ran a 30 days on the Tour and both are perfect
    I know - I have Curves that still work well.

Maybe some is just user error - just don't tell the users that.

09-14-09 03:40 PM
    I doubt that Verizon would let you swap to a storm but I bet you could easily find somebody that would be willing to trade with you

09-14-09 03:47 PM
    I asked a simple question... wasn't looking for insults.
    I don't believe any insults were directed your way - it was more of an aside based on general issues.

Sorry if it sounded like we were referring to you.

09-14-09 03:52 PM
    You can post in the phones for sale forum that you eant to trade I'm sure there are 1000 storm users that are more than happy to switch with you.

09-15-09 09:11 PM
    You can post in the phones for sale forum that you eant to trade I'm sure there are 1000 storm users that are more than happy to switch with you.
    mtraver & andrewu750 can't - not enough posts.
    09-15-09 09:16 PM
    I don't believe any insults were directed your way - it was more of an aside based on general issues.

Sorry if it sounded like we were referring to you.

Actually one of the comments WAS delete worthy. I also took out some of the trade offers, this is not the forum for that. Device trades are restricted to our Marketplace and subject to certain guidelines you will find listed there. No one is in trouble, just letting you all know the thread is 4 posts lighter.
    09-28-09 03:32 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD