I am trying to switch completely off of my WM device. One of the last lingering things I haven't ran into yet is a "wallet" of sorts. I'm using SPB Wallet (linked below) currently and like it a lot. I've used SplashID (also linked below for reference) in the past with mixed results. I see SplashID does have a version out for BB, but I'm not wanting to go back down that road if there are other options. Please advise if you know of anything.

SPB Wallet � Pocket PC Software � SPB Software

BlackBerry Password Manager - SplashID Password Manager for BlackBerry
    09-14-09 01:53 PM
    I use Blackberry Wallet,

Great little app, you can set it to wipe the device if to many incorrect passwords are entered. it can automatically enter credit card/login/and shipping addres credentials on websites for you so you don't physically have to type them all out or even remember them.

oh and its free!

BlackBerry - BlackBerry Wallet

or from appworld:

BlackBerry App World - Wallet
    09-14-09 06:25 PM
    I use KeePassBB. Some of the benefits to KeePass are:

Multiple Categories and sub-categories: I have a business and a personal section for keeping everying organized, then sub categories for finances, software codes, websites....

Data stored internally or on SD card. I have my database on SD card. Allows me to make backups of the actual database whenever I want, plus the database is no longer using up internal memory.

PC Software: You can load their PC software onto your desktop. If your database is in internal memory, the desktop app can sync with the Blackberry database. If your data is stored on SD card, you can import new items and updates while in mass-storage mode.

It's also free. It doesn't fill things in automatically like Blackberry Wallet, but the categories and sub categories make it easy for me to keep things organized better.
    09-15-09 06:22 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD