I am not talking about the alarm you set trough the Clock application, but the one you set trough the calendar app. ( open calendar->Menu->new alarm). I am sure it is there somewhere but i can not find it.

thanks
    09-14-09 11:46 AM
    Go to profiles set ringtones/alerts then click reminders and calendar. You can then set them according to what profile you are on as well.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    09-14-09 11:51 AM
    But make sure you are in the correct profile before making the adjustment or yu will be having an alarm go off in vibrate or silent mode possibly and that would a bad scene

09-14-09 11:52 AM
    Go to profiles set ringtones/alerts then click reminders and calendar. You can then set them according to what profile you are on as well.

Not in there for me.
    If I go Options->Profiles(Ring Tones)->Normal ( this is the profile name i want to change)

The options I have are that might be related to the calendar are:
    Calendar
    Tasks

and there is an other entry there called Leve1, not sure what that is for, but changing any of these entries did not change the calendar alarm sound.

thanks
    09-14-09 12:42 PM
    No go to profiles icon and then scroll down to set ringtones/alerts. What os yu running?

09-14-09 06:29 PM
    No go to profiles icon and then scroll down to set ringtones/alerts. What os yu running?

It takes me to the same place: I go to profiles icon, last entry in the list is advanced, I select that, then I get the list of profiles again, if I choose any of them I get the list of events and ringtones I can change. There is no entry for reminders there..

I have OS 4.6.1.231 (platform 4.2.0.108)
    09-14-09 08:47 PM
    Alright while in the calendar press menu and then reminder alerts should be there. Select that and change them up and you should be golden

09-14-09 10:48 PM
    Not for me... Could my setting (and menus) be different if I am on BES?
    09-15-09 06:53 PM
    NOPE!! this is how..if you are trying to change the ringtone that say, wakes you up in the morning or something you go to Clock and click options, and scroll down and it:ll say alarm, and just change that ringtone.!!
    07-08-10 02:11 PM
    change the alarm tone from the Option=Clock=Option=Alarm tune. That same alarm tune you choose will be use even to your calendar alarm.
    06-03-11 08:23 PM
    To change calendar ring tone:
    Profiles>select the profile you want to modify for ring tone>then scroll down to advanced and select advanced>then depress bb key>scroll and select edit>scroll down to calendar>select then modify the settings and/or ringtone.
    06-06-11 07:37 PM
    October 14, 2016
    All of the other comments here appear to be ancient so:
    For my BB PASSPORT OS 10.2.3
    To change Calendar Alarm, I do this:

SETTINGS > NOTIFICATIONS > Normal (Profile) > Customize App Notifications ...
    > Calendar > Ringtone
    geekaren likes this.
    10-14-16 12:23 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD