heyy everyone, i downloaded this great game called my brute, CURRENTLY ON SALE FOR .99. you get to customize characters and fight online. you dont have control over your brute, but you can get weapons and pets and so forth. the game is very addicting and if anyone here plays it please add my master code you will recieve some bonuses such as extra xp OR SPECIAL POWERS when starting the game. when the game asks if you have a master coDe type in
    HCCHEIFE

THANKS TO ALL WHO JOIN, ENJOY, AND HERE IS SOME INFO ABOUT THE GAME

iTunes Store
    Last edited by Indygangsta; 09-14-09 at 12:11 AM.
    09-14-09 12:05 AM
    So you're looking for a Master Code to add? But don't really know which Master Code to choose because everyone is claiming they will give you better weapons, powers, and pets right? Don't believe it, the only thing that is true is that your first brute will level up 2x faster the first week you fight! Everyone needs to open their own dojo in order to use more Brutes and unlock gifts. The only difference between which Master Code you choose is that it's either known or unknown. I'll leave the choice up to you, come join C0BRA KAI Dojo or join a non-reputable dojo. We are Ranked #1 in the Pantheon of Brutes, be apart of one of the most reputable Dojos that has overthrown AZK!

What are you waiting for? We need you!

C0BRA KAI Dojo/Master Code: H I A I G H F E

If you have an iPhone/iTouch, buy this game if you like anime, it rules!
    09-24-09 01:57 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD