View Poll Results: Tour or Storm 2?

Voters
11. You may not vote on this poll
  • Keep my Tour

5 45.45%
  • Return Tour and Wait for Storm 2

6 54.55%
    tommorow is my last day before my 30 period with vzw is over! i currently have the BB tour after returning the storm due to it being slow and lagging but i hear the new s2 is on its way so should i cancel my contract and wait or stick with the tour
    09-13-09 03:39 PM
    thats up to you! I Personally would go back to my old phone and wait for the storm 2.. I have the first one and love it.. Just hope the s2 is better
    09-13-09 03:41 PM
    only you can answer that one... based on your preferences.
    09-13-09 03:41 PM
    Watch all the S2 videos. Then make your decision based off of those.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    09-13-09 03:44 PM
    tommorow is my last day before my 30 period with vzw is over! i currently have the BB tour after returning the storm due to it being slow and lagging but i hear the new s2 is on its way so should i cancel my contract and wait or stick with the tour
    I'd take it back and wait for the Storm 2
    09-13-09 03:52 PM
    That's up to you. i'd keep the Tour. i don't like touch screens.

09-13-09 03:57 PM
    yeah im a ex iphone user but switched over cuz my contract was over and wanted to try something new i really like BBs and really liked the look n feel of the storm just hated how i cudnt just take it out of my pocket and quicly use it had to always wait for it to load and even tho the s2 is coming out i think it might never be as quick as the tour cuz the trackball is really easy to use.. but idk this is a hard one lol
    09-13-09 04:38 PM
    yeah im a ex iphone user but switched over cuz my contract was over and wanted to try something new i really like BBs and really liked the look n feel of the storm just hated how i cudnt just take it out of my pocket and quicly use it had to always wait for it to load and even tho the s2 is coming out i think it might never be as quick as the tour cuz the trackball is really easy to use.. but idk this is a hard one lol
    I'm sorry I misread your first post and thought you actually used a Storm. If
    you're using a Tour I'd rather keep that than wait for the Storm Two. I don't
    think it's going to be better.
    09-13-09 04:50 PM
    yeah im on the tour now.. well i guess im gonna stick with it. btw i really like the bb app store and even crackberrys app store but i dont seem to have enough room for apps! is there a few to increase dat or is dat what ill always b stuck with..
    09-13-09 05:19 PM
    yeah im on the tour now.. well i guess im gonna stick with it. btw i really like the bb app store and even crackberrys app store but i dont seem to have enough room for apps! is there a few to increase dat or is dat what ill always b stuck with..
    How many apps are you trying to put on the phone? You could fit 60 apps on
    it and still have 90MB free...
    09-13-09 05:54 PM
    I would give the Tour back and wait for the Storm 2. It should be out in a month or two, if you think about it that's not too long.
    09-13-09 05:58 PM
    I edited the title and added a poll.

....... remember to ....(from our Forum Posting Rules)......

Use a Descriptive Title

This rule is simple; help us to help you. When you create your thread / post, think of it as if 'someone else' is reading it. With that in mind, make your subject lines related to the content of your post. Having a subject line of 'help' or 'now what', will not really help others later when they do a search for a particular issue. So, try to be a little more creative. Example: “My Pearl will not show myFaves icons” or “How do I use BB Maps on my 8100”
    09-13-09 06:55 PM
    hey thanks for the tip ill keep dat in mind

and as far as the memory goes i only have 5 apps on der now n it says 48mb left..wish i cud put 60 apps on der lol
    09-13-09 07:52 PM
    I would keep the Tour. Its really all about personal preference though. I like the Tour, or BB's with a keyboard because a touchscreen really can't type as fast, no matter what some people say.

09-13-09 08:57 PM
    yeah ive always really had a touchscreen but im really likn the tour its quick easy to text and looks great btw i recently got the incipio feather case and it really is a great case looks n feels awsome!

still lost about the memory situation tho i want more apps lol
    09-13-09 11:37 PM
    Keep it, then sell the Tour when the Storm 2 is out. Then buy it.
    09-13-09 11:42 PM
    Stick with the tour. S2 will not be that different. Maybe the wifi and that's it. People are loving there S1 now so I don't see how the S2 will be different unless people just want the latest thing out. Next thing u know u will be hearing about a tour 2. Anyways keep the tour. My trial ended yesterday on the 13th and I started out with the storm like you, but last week on the 3rd, I switched to the tour and so glad I did. Was tired of touch, had the dare for awhile as well, and I just wanted a simpler updated phone and the Tour is that.

Last edited by not_addicted77; 09-14-09 at 08:23 AM.
    09-14-09 08:20 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD