this maybe a stupid question..i have this icon on the top of my tour it looks like a arrow pointing diagonally down and to the left with a circle around it and the number 1 next to it. ive checked everywhere and can't figure out what it is. it is located on the top of the screen near where the sound profiles icon is.
    09-12-09 07:00 PM
    Blackberry App World needs to be updated.
    09-12-09 07:02 PM
    thank you..scoremobile needed to be updated and i didn't realize there was a notification i had to click in my messages folder to get the icon to go away..sorry to waste any1's time.
    09-12-09 07:09 PM
    Sounds like one of two things...a podcast fr some app or a browser pushed update.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    09-12-09 07:09 PM
    There are only about 300 threads on this forum asking the same question. Please use the search function. It's a valuable tool!
    Wow. Maybe they wanted a quicker response. The search doesn't always find the specific answer your looking for.

09-12-09 10:40 PM
    Wow...funny thing is-before opening this thread, I muttered to myself "guarantee its bb app world"...surprise, surprise! Heh..sad.

09-12-09 11:24 PM
    Yeah...def one of the two :rolls eyes:

Sounds like one of two things...a podcast fr some app or a browser pushed update.

09-12-09 11:24 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD