Hey everyone. I have been a member and storm owner since the storm came out and I am a CRACKBERRY ADDICT!!! My status says newbie but I am on this site DAILY and would die without it!!! I'm just not a poster. I mean i post on every contest and have won a few but the forums I more or less just cruse and use all the helpful hints all the "REAL CRACKBERRY ADDICTS" post. I would be lost without all of you and I just wanted to say THANK YOU for all the help and keep it coming!!!!

Sincerely,
    Tommy
    09-12-09 10:58 AM
    Its done by post count. You need to post in order to gain rank.
    09-12-09 10:59 AM
    I'm a Crackberry Addict because of the following reasons:

1. I like the native information bank that is here and all of the wonderful people who are so willing to help you out with your berry whenever you have a problem.

2. I thoroughly enjoy all the free stuff here.

3. I find it very interesting how there a so many people here who are willing to totally trash their precious berry's just for the sake of having the latest OS, theme, or app. Now that part really keeps me highly amused all the time.

4. Another thing that amuses me is the fact that a lot of people here want to address the very simple problems they have with their berry. Some of these "delimmas" they describe only need a moment of thought to resolve.

Bottom line - I'm an addict because this is a fun place to be!

Peace...
    Last edited by tediprude; 09-12-09 at 11:16 AM. Reason: type-o's
    09-12-09 11:14 AM
    Its done by post count. You need to post in order to gain rank.
    Yes I know that posting makes your rank go up. I just have nothing really to say. I was just saying that I am a self-proclaimed "CRACKBERRY ADDICT".
    But maybe I'll start posting more since I love the site so much!!!
    09-12-09 11:44 AM
    In a CrackBerry addict because in taking a dump while posting this.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    09-12-09 12:15 PM
    You know what marks you a crackberry addict?! When you constantly check your phone because you swear you saw the red light or heard your phone. Oh yeah, that's an addict and boy do I know it.......... Hold on. Gotta shoot up some more CB . Oh.... Now I'm good...... For ten minutes

09-12-09 12:27 PM
    Hey everyone. I have been a member and storm owner since the storm came out and I am a CRACKBERRY ADDICT!!! My status says newbie but I am on this site DAILY and would die without it!!! I'm just not a poster. I mean i post on every contest and have won a few but the forums I more or less just cruse and use all the helpful hints all the "REAL CRACKBERRY ADDICTS" post. I would be lost without all of you and I just wanted to say THANK YOU for all the help and keep it coming!!!!

Sincerely,
    Tommy
    I am a former BB user, switched to WM for several years because of my job and am finally back on BB. I peruse crackberry daily and am myself an addict though I am like the OP, I don't post that much.

09-12-09 12:42 PM
    I guess I misinterpreted this post. Sorry about that, anyway I know I'm an addict, because I'll be sitting there, and swear that I heard my berry vibrate, even when it isn't going off.
    09-12-09 01:23 PM
    Most likely everyone in the community is an addict. Well the usuals at least.

09-12-09 01:32 PM
    I know I'm a Crackberry Addict because my homepage on my PCs at home and at work is set to Crackberry.com. Gotta get my daily...no hourly, dose of CB.

09-12-09 01:34 PM
    You know what marks you a crackberry addict?! When you constantly check your phone because you swear you saw the red light or heard your phone. Oh yeah, that's an addict and boy do I know it.......... Hold on. Gotta shoot up some more CB . Oh.... Now I'm good...... For ten minutes

So True!!!

I guess I misinterpreted this post. Sorry about that, anyway I know I'm an addict, because I'll be sitting there, and swear that I heard my berry vibrate, even when it isn't going off.
    Damn Phantom Vibrate!

I am an addict because I love BB's in & out and love to share my love with others and help and teach as much as possible so others can share the same love I have!
    09-12-09 01:35 PM
    Yes I know that posting makes your rank go up. I just have nothing really to say. I was just saying that I am a self-proclaimed "CRACKBERRY ADDICT".
    But maybe I'll start posting more since I love the site so much!!!
    Contribute Already!!!
    09-12-09 01:36 PM

me too! but ive also taken a break from "time" with the GF to see who replied...I think maybe a 12 step program might be needed
    09-12-09 01:49 PM
    if you go into the back room on CB theres gonna be this room with these white powdery mushrooms...eat one...and u'll level up.
    09-12-09 02:36 PM
    Me too!

09-12-09 02:43 PM
    Funny I started a thread on this in the lounge this morning. I wouldn't say it was post count but the amount of time you spend in here. Post count will come quickly the longer you hang out.
    09-12-09 03:06 PM
    +1,000,000,000
    09-12-09 03:29 PM

thats not a true addict. Now if you were posting this and telling someone how to update there os while taking a dump would make you a real addict.
    09-12-09 03:59 PM
    I am an addict becausre I defend the BERRY at all cost, I am never without my berry(even when i go to the bathroom),everyone that i meet that does not have one I ask why, every time I see someone with a berry i have to say something to them about it(I also ask what os are they running), and finally becuse everytime a new device comes out I some how end up with it (they are all my weakness)
    09-12-09 05:07 PM
    As McD's slogan would say, "when you loving it."
    09-12-09 05:18 PM
    Hello, my name is Dennis and a CB. Addict. Every moment I have free I use to get on here to read. It cuts the boredom at the Drs office, or waiting on food to come at a resturant. Thanks to everyone.

09-12-09 05:19 PM
    i Have been Crackberry Addict, because...'
    I like Reading news on CB..'
    it was Made my Knowladge... about BB, Grow-and Grow up, Everyday.."
    yea,' sometime, I check the Quiz Thread, Just For fun, and meeting with New Friends..."

Yaw.." Be a Member, Of CB.."
    its Amazing moment for me..."

thanks CB
    09-12-09 06:15 PM
    I am an addict because I check this site at least 10 times a day. I check it through my Storm during the day and as soon as i get home i check it. I know i am an addict because i am listening to the podcasts from the beginning. Also looking at the home page starting with the first. Thanks to everyone who helps and brings OS to the forums.
    09-12-09 07:23 PM
    I'm an addict because I actually read this thread!
    09-13-09 01:13 AM
    I'm an addict because only I'm allowed to lay hands on my Storm!

09-13-09 01:23 AM
28 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD