View Poll Results: should rim include extended battery by default?

Voters
19. You may not vote on this poll
  • yes, the default battery sucks so bad I hate taken my charger everywhere i go

9 47.37%
  • what an extended battery?????

1 5.26%
  • no... it does what i need it to do and i dont need extra size

7 36.84%
  • no... i just charge it in my car or office because i like to take my charger everywhere i go

2 10.53%
    i thinking about getting an extened battery for my storm and i come across two
    one of which is sold on here
    the seidio innocell 2600mAh extended battery it *states that it 90% more juice
    https://forums.crackberry.com/e?link...token=Csxh33fr

and the other one sold on blackberrymall.net
    Blackberry Storm Extended Battery 3500mAh it*states that it 50% more juice
    Blackberry Storm Extended Battery

but to my understanding more mAh means more juice right??
    anyone can give me some info on this or has bought either one of these product and have some input would be great!!
    thanks
    Last edited by alicklee; 09-11-09 at 04:50 PM.
    09-11-09 04:38 PM
    i thinking about getting an extened battery for my storm and i come across two
    one of which is sold on here
    the seidio innocell 2600mAh extended battery it *states that it 90% more juice
    https://forums.crackberry.com/e?link...token=Csxh33fr

and the other one sold on blackberrymall.net
    Blackberry Storm Extended Battery 3500mAh it*states that it 50% more juice
    Blackberry Storm Extended Battery

but to my understanding more mAh means more juice right??
    anyone can give me some info on this or has bought either one of these product and have some input would be great!!
    thanks
    i had the seidio innocell 2600mAh extended battery it had great reviews but i didnt like it, the battery door was extended and looked wierd to me but thats my personal preference it did give a lot of much needed juice but limits you for what type of holster you use. so it was a total deal breaker for me cause i keep mine safe in a defender.if you need the extra juice i say go for it but its completely up to you and how you like to carry your berry
    09-11-09 05:08 PM
    i had the seidio innocell 2600mAh extended battery it had great reviews but i didnt like it, the battery door was extended and looked wierd to me but thats my personal preference it did give a lot of much needed juice but limits you for what type of holster you use. so it was a total deal breaker for me cause i keep mine safe in a defender.if you need the extra juice i say go for it but its completely up to you and how you like to carry your berry
    Hmm good point I do need a small case when I at work p just use the pouch that come with it maybe I should get extra battery to keep same case?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    09-11-09 05:14 PM
    Hmm good point I do need a small case when I at work p just use the pouch that come with it maybe I should get extra battery to keep same case?

thats exactly what im doing! always keep a spare with me!
    sometimes it sucks if you forget it but keep it in the car or your pocket and your good to go
    09-11-09 06:26 PM
    A spare battery is the way to go, IMO. A lot of people have had problems with the plastic tabs breaking off the extended battery doors, plus there is the already mentioned issue of case limitations. I have one of those leather key holders that has a pocket in it and I just keep a spare battery in there.
    09-11-09 06:36 PM
    bad poll options. I don't ever charge my phone, I keep batteries in two chargers at all times, just swap out batteries!
    09-11-09 07:55 PM
    I have the extended battery and love it I get like 30 hours between charges

09-11-09 08:03 PM
    bad poll options. I don't ever charge my phone, I keep batteries in two chargers at all times, just swap out batteries!
    just sucks swapping out batteries. ever time i do dimes & business cards go everywhere.
    09-12-09 01:28 PM
    Hum now it do it want to get extended battery or extra battery??????????

09-12-09 01:30 PM
    Does the paper under battery screen fix trick still work with the extended battery and door? Anyone have experience with that?
    09-12-09 03:24 PM
    For good price check on ebay.
    09-13-09 07:05 AM
    agreed

i use the 1600 extended battery and it give a little extra time....i just charge at night and maybe work for the most part too.
    09-13-09 07:14 AM
    Does the paper under battery screen fix trick still work with the extended battery and door? Anyone have experience with that?
    I had done the torx fix for the standard battery...but I did the credit card under the door of the extended....works great and I can go all day without worry.
    09-13-09 07:37 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD