I'm soo over this phone and can't wait to get something new.. HTC Hero comes to Sprint exactly 1 month from today and I will be there Bright and Early on 10/11 .LOL
    09-11-09 02:19 PM
    Why wait? I'm emmensly enjoying my Tour.
    09-11-09 02:22 PM
    I'm soo over this phone and can't wait to get something new.. HTC Hero comes to Sprint exactly 1 month from today and I will be there Bright and Early on 10/11 .LOL
    i would say go to the tour, but if you are wanting a lagging battery sucking phone feel free to go to htc, lol

this is your last day to get a different device try them out instead of bashing.
    09-11-09 02:24 PM
    i would say go to the tour, but if you are wanting a lagging battery sucking phone feel free to go to htc, lol

this is your last day to get a different device try them out instead of bashing.
    actually the lagging was a software issue that HTC has fixed. And no thank you. I'm totally tired of Blackberry and them releasing the same phone every 4 months. Plus the HTC Hero specs kills any blackberry that will be released between now and next 2 years. The UI sense is light years ahead of Blackberry software. Hey, they can't even release OS 5.0 which is years behind even WinMo. Even WinMo are taking steps to update their OS. Until blackberry does something "Drastic" i will pass!

This phone has Flash(even the iphone doesn't have flash) 5.0 mexapixel cam, and memory WAY more than any blkberry. sorry but blackberry is now the "dinosaur" of smart devices.
    Last edited by Ronedy Moore; 09-11-09 at 02:36 PM.
    09-11-09 02:32 PM
    theres a new samsung phone coming out with a andriod os forget tour wait for this!! tour is just an oversized curve nothing new or fancy just a bump..
    09-11-09 02:42 PM
    theres a new samsung phone coming out with a andriod os forget tour wait for this!! tour is just an oversized curve nothing new or fancy just a bump..
    hey, do you have anymore info on this samsung device?? Also, I agree.. Blackberry needs a MAJOR OS/Hardware make over
    09-11-09 02:45 PM
    hey, do you have anymore info on this samsung device?? Also, I agree.. Blackberry needs a MAJOR OS/Hardware make over
    give me a second to find it i should have saved the website it supposly is a good website that shows new devices coming out for carriers and that samsung caught my attention
    09-11-09 02:53 PM
    Yay found it Upcoming Sprint phones (Phone Arena) its called the samsung instinct q!!

the palm pixel is horrible its a downgrade!! i wish pre had videocamera i would get.. or wait for samsung!!
    09-11-09 02:57 PM
    actually the lagging was a software issue that HTC has fixed. And no thank you. I'm totally tired of Blackberry and them releasing the same phone every 4 months. Plus the HTC Hero specs kills any blackberry that will be released between now and next 2 years. The UI sense is light years ahead of Blackberry software. Hey, they can't even release OS 5.0 which is years behind even WinMo. Even WinMo are taking steps to update their OS. Until blackberry does something "Drastic" i will pass!

This phone has Flash(even the iphone doesn't have flash) 5.0 mexapixel cam, and memory WAY more than any blkberry. sorry but blackberry is now the "dinosaur" of smart devices.
    winmo is not ahead of BB IMO.
    but thats an opinion. i have had 4 winmo devices and 2 berrys, 2 palm os and find BB to be the most stable for me.

like i said that is an opinion
    09-11-09 03:04 PM
    winmo is not ahead of BB IMO.
    but thats an opinion. i have had 4 winmo devices and 2 berrys, 2 palm os and find BB to be the most stable for me.

like i said that is an opinion
    yes opinion well in mine i dont find the BB to be stable at all? i find it funny myself that the saying or the way to fix ur bb wen u have a problem is to pull out the battery! i thought phones are suppose to be reliable and u know .. i mean what if the first solution for a car would be disconnect the battery? lol wouldnt u be like WTF!?!??
    09-11-09 03:21 PM
    Yay found it Upcoming Sprint phones (Phone Arena) its called the samsung instinct q!!

the palm pixel is horrible its a downgrade!! i wish pre had videocamera i would get.. or wait for samsung!!
    hey man, this is a great site. Thanks,.. I'm about to read the specs on all of these!! I see BB is milking it again "the atlas" (tour with wifi).. RIM really know how to get over!! SMH
    09-11-09 03:30 PM
    it still doesnt convince me the tour still has same spec's... i want something new flashy look once feb comes i will look for a different phone hoping some linux os andriod os phones.. and no problem thats what CB is about!!!
    09-11-09 03:42 PM
    yes opinion well in mine i dont find the BB to be stable at all? i find it funny myself that the saying or the way to fix ur bb wen u have a problem is to pull out the battery! i thought phones are suppose to be reliable and u know .. i mean what if the first solution for a car would be disconnect the battery? lol wouldnt u be like WTF!?!??
    well that is uaually the case with most pda's
    every palm os,winmo and bb i have had the forst thing to do is pull the battery.

it is true for most electronics. i worked as a cable technician and one of the first thing we did when troubleshooting a cable problem is powercycle the cable box.
    09-11-09 03:47 PM
    well it is true.. but from my experince with phones the BB is the phone that i had pulled the battery and other electronices i had dont require it soo muhc i have a sony 16 GB mp3 player i recommend it for the price.!! no freezing no resets anything sofar!! unlike having ipods sansa and other mp3 players
    09-11-09 03:50 PM
    The problem with winmo devices is that when you pull the battery, it's usually to replace with another battery because you've already drained the first one.
    09-11-09 04:48 PM
    Hero is the way to go. Never had a prob with the HTC PDA's but blackberrys are getting stale. I need something new and the tour is just a curve with new insides.
    09-12-09 01:55 PM
    Couldn't have said it any better myself. Only I'm not completely over my Curve yet, but the Hero looks so promising.
    09-12-09 04:16 PM
    Ronedy Moore, you actually make some pretty good points regarding BB devices, in fact, a number of these kinds of devices. I have an 8330 now and have had no problems at all. However, I read through these forums and it would be interesting to view the quality metrics from BB. Can't be good. You have to admire organizations that produce a lower quality device (seems like every month) and let the consumers test in in production. Just think we even pay them to do this. What an addiction, I mean strategy!
    09-12-09 04:34 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD