im leaving sprint to get the free att curve? i am... i was sick of sprint anyway!
    04-22-08 09:28 PM
    Not me. I had an AT&T curve and sold it to a friend so that I could go back to Sprint.
    04-22-08 09:33 PM
    im leaving sprint to get the free att curve? i am... i was sick of sprint anyway!
    I would if I was not already on AT&T. Sprint has the weakest reception of any carrier where I live.
    04-22-08 10:37 PM
    Have to have my EVDO, but FREE and CURVE are 2 things I like!
    04-22-08 10:39 PM
    yea, free curve. . . . damn that's awesome. . .
    04-22-08 10:46 PM
    Its a good offer (free), but I cant. my monthly bill with sprint is only $62 and that for bb data, 1250 min etc.... I will be play myself if I went back to att which I hate for their terrible reception they had back in 2004. Also to get to get comparable to the one i have now it gonna be $120+
    04-22-08 10:52 PM
    The refurbished is free for AT&T as we have had the Curves for a long time. The Curves will be expensive with Sprint and Verizon as you guys have been drooling over this BB for such a long time.
    04-22-08 10:56 PM
    The refurbished is free for AT&T as we have had the Curves for a long time. The Curves will be expensive with Sprint and Verizon as you guys have been drooling over this BB for such a long time.

OKAY!!!!!!!!
    04-22-08 10:58 PM
    As tempting as it is......... I would have to stay with sprint, I get way more for my $$$ and I have near perfect reception. However a Red Curve would be hot..................... I have to give this more thought

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    04-22-08 11:27 PM
    As tempting as it is......... I would have to stay with sprint, I get way more for my $$$ and I have near perfect reception. However a Red Curve would be hot..................... I have to give this more thought

Trust... It will be worth it to wait for the Sprint Curve....
    04-23-08 01:05 AM
    I don't understand what the big rush is. Sprint will deliver eventually. Some people are obsessed I guess.
    04-23-08 01:38 AM
    im doing it... i will be saving money every month, get better reception in my area, and its free. my service sucks as much as i hate to say it.
    04-23-08 09:10 AM
    Leaving Sprint for a free Curve.. uhh no thanks.

Editionfws, you will be saving money every month with at&t???? Wow, thats a first.

I rather pay $249 for the EVDO brand new Curve and save 50 dollars every month on my bill.
    04-23-08 10:38 AM
    Not me, 12 years with Sprint and counting...

The wife is actually leaving AT&T and will be added onto my plan with Sprint. She is going with an LG Rumor...
    04-23-08 10:48 AM
    Sprint's Curve is going to blow the GSM version away....There wont be a Curve with more features then Sprint's not even VZW because of their GPS crippling and TV/Radio I dont think will be available either on VZW's

And Sprint has the sexiest color, Im Sorry.
    04-23-08 12:23 PM
    a Referb? Not me. I prefer my electronics to be purchased NEW. Red would be nice but that's why they make those cute cases.
    04-23-08 12:49 PM
    I just don't get good service on sprint...there's no way the net will be slower than what it is now. Ill let you all know how its different.

04-23-08 06:20 PM
    I just don't get good service on sprint...there's no way the net will be slower than what it is now. Ill let you all know how its different.
    In what general area of the country do you live? I am not trying to be nosey just wondering were sprint isn't really up to snuff yet. You may also want to try calling customer care and asking them to update your phone so it knows were all the new towers are located.
    04-23-08 07:46 PM
    My service with Sprint, in terms of coverage, is phenomenal. I've been with them almost 10 years and out of all those years, the only place that I get lousy coverage is Wichita KS airport- and since I'm only there 4x's a year, its not a major problem for me.

I was with AT&T for 4 months and just couldn't get with their slow internet speed.
    04-23-08 08:55 PM
    I've been with Sprint for about 8 years. For me to switch the other company would have to be willing to jump thru flaming hoops with gasoline drawers on.
    04-23-08 08:58 PM
    i actually live in orlando florida. i figured it would be good here, but its not. (actually the outskirts of orlando).
    and i did do the tower update thing, and it still didnt work. i get 3 bars most of the time... i rarely ever see 5 bars.
    04-23-08 09:37 PM
    Sprint and AT&T are NOT and option here in Kansas.
    ALLTEL is the only way to go in the Midwest.
    I have a 8830 and will be switching to the curve that Alltel just got, next month.
    04-23-08 09:48 PM
    Why would I leave Sprint? If I made the switch to AT&T I would pay for one line what I'm paying on Sprint for 2 lines. That doesn't make good financial sense.
    04-23-08 09:52 PM
    Not me, 12 years with Sprint and counting...

The wife is actually leaving AT&T and will be added onto my plan with Sprint. She is going with an LG Rumor...
    LG is horrible on Sprint's Network tell her to get something else usually Sanyo is best for Reception (if she doesn't want a berry) then Samsung but LG is hit or miss... It either sucks or is great but usually it is horrible...

The story is that LG has a grudge with Sprint (cause they work well with VZW)
    cause once Sprint inspected a huge shipment of LG phones and they only take a tiny percentage out of the box and test them... when a majority of the test phones failed they RETURNED the entire shipment to LG and ever since then Sprint gets crappy LG phones (how true it is? IDK) But I used to sell Sprint... and I would have rather sold no phones than LGs (really)... Sprint Rocks... ATT is Wack but LG is horrible Don't do it... plus the Rumor is sooo bulky...
    04-23-08 10:36 PM
    i actually live in orlando florida. i figured it would be good here, but its not. (actually the outskirts of orlando).
    and i did do the tower update thing, and it still didnt work. i get 3 bars most of the time... i rarely ever see 5 bars.
    What Part of Orlando.. i'm in orlando and service is great for me
    04-23-08 10:47 PM
43 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD