View Poll Results: How many apps/themes have you purchased?

Voters
18. You may not vote on this poll

2 11.11%
  • 1-5

8 44.44%
  • 6-10

6 33.33%
  • 10+

2 11.11%
    I wanted to gather some statistics for a project I'm working on. Could you vote on the appropriate option for how many apps and/or themes you have paid money for?

Thanks
    09-11-09 05:17 AM
    I will not pay money for a theme. I'm using a user made precision theme for the curve and I am more than happy with that. There are too many free themes by talented people to pay money for one in my opinion.

Apps, I have paid money for only one, total fitness. I haven't had a _need_ for any other apps. Games, for the curve 8320 I would not pay for, not enough horsepower. I do use the free Epocrates on my phone. If I ever switch to working in a hospital, I would consider paying for the full version.
    Good luck with your project.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    09-11-09 05:35 AM
    Waiting to upgrade my phone before purchasing apps. My 8320 dies already with Slacker Radio
    09-11-09 05:46 AM
    Thanks for the responses. Yeah I forgot to add games to the list as well.

Keep em coming...
    09-11-09 06:00 AM
    so far 6 as of last night but I'm sure there will be more
    09-11-09 06:31 AM
    Have bought about 15 themes. There are many great free themes but I have found that premium themes by certain designers are worth paying for. The exception is that PimpMyBerry has some theme designers who pump out terrific free themes, so I support that site as a premium member.

Also have 6 paid apps on my device but have paid for apps which I'm no longer running.

Don't use the games that came with my Bold and have never bought one.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    09-11-09 07:31 AM
    6 apps (berry weather, ascendo money, berry buzz, smart alarms, mobile checkbook, a sorry flashlight app) - 2 themes (will never buy another theme)
    09-11-09 07:46 AM
    I will NEVER pay for a theme, as said above, there are waaay to many free ones out there that look and perfom just as good, sometimes even better than paid themes.

I've only ever bought one app, quicklaunch, I find that most apps are overpriced, lack support and/or are not ready for prime time based on reviews. Also there are usually free apps, that can do the same thing.
    09-11-09 10:22 AM
    berryweather....and i will never pay again either....which is one reason im gonna go back to MT3G....android marketplace is sooo much better
    09-11-09 11:17 AM
    bought around 5 apps.
    made my own theme. besides, the free ones are really good
    09-11-09 11:46 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD