I was wondering if there was an app that would just flash random colors or animations on the screen when you had the blackberry plugged in (Works kind like the clock)

If so please tell me! (PIN message prefered )
    09-09-09 06:57 PM
    09-09-09 07:00 PM
    Looks nice, I will definatly get it in the future, but any free ones to hold me off?
    09-09-09 07:07 PM
    Not that I know of. Sorry.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    09-09-09 09:07 PM
    Moving to 3rd Party Apps
    09-09-09 09:12 PM
    Looks nice, I will definatly get it in the future, but any free ones to hold me off?
    I Charge Cool free until Midnight or until coupon expires, along with other apps.

Coupon LSPHONE8236
    lsPhone BlackBerry Apps - Crackberry Store
    09-26-09 05:58 PM
    Try StormSlider/BerrySlider it has the Battery icon like the iPhone plus the slide unlock while it is charging.
    09-26-09 06:17 PM
    I Charge Cool free until Midnight or until coupon expires, along with other apps.

Coupon LSPHONE8236
    lsPhone BlackBerry Apps - Crackberry Store
    Wow I guess the coupon expired already!
    09-26-09 06:18 PM
    Worked for me thanks for a cool app
    09-26-09 10:04 PM
    i charge cool is an awesome app
    09-26-09 10:14 PM
    Thanks lsPhone!

09-26-09 10:15 PM
    Huh? I just used it.

Many thanks for the generosity, lsPhone! The app was already on sale for $1.29, but a freebie is very welcome.
    09-26-09 10:29 PM
    Its not working for me. Where do i enter the promo code?
    09-26-09 10:42 PM
    Couldn't get it to work for me. No place to add the coupon code
    09-26-09 10:43 PM
    In paypal it says invalid code
    09-26-09 10:48 PM
    It's the Crackberry website, the coupons work in the mobile store but online you have to go to Smartphone Software and Smartphone Accessories - MobiHand Store .

For those who missed it because of this I'll run a smaller deal again tomorrow night, but just for I Charge Cool not everything I have.

I have to work fairly late, expect the coupon to go active at 9:30pm ET and run until midnight CT. If that's not confusing enough I can try harder, discounts are for those who know their time zones
    09-27-09 01:02 AM
    Sucks..... I'm on mandatory 6 tens.... I didn't get off work till 12:45am and the base won't let us use our phones in the hanger I was working in.

09-27-09 01:22 AM
    Hey isphone i was having an issue last night the coupon code wasnt going thru and yes i was not past the dead line which was midnight is there anything you can do for me if so can you PM me please and thanks in advanced.
    09-27-09 09:33 AM
    I was wondering if there was an app that would just flash random colors or animations on the screen when you had the blackberry plugged in (Works kind like the clock)

If so please tell me! (PIN message prefered )
    check our BatteryInfo here BatteryInfo - Show battery charging pct, custom wallpaper, temperature and more - Entertainment Blackberry Software

BatteryInfo will display the current battery percentage charged, battery temperature, date and time, visual battery graphic and optionally custom wallpaper whenever you plug the BlackBerry into the charger.

If you use USB charger then wallpaper will not work since access to the SDCard or internal memory is not allowed when Mass Storage is enabled.

Features:

* * Show charging percentage
    * * Show Battery temperature
    * * Show Battery graphic indicator
    * * Show Clock
    * * Show estimated charge time
    * * Optional set wallpaper folder to cycle thru all the wallpapers
    * * Optional set a static wallpaper
    * * Battery charge completion sound
    * * Switch display from Clock, Battery and Percent
    * * Automatically show the charge screen when you plug into the charger
    * * Small footprint
    * * Easy to use
    09-27-09 09:46 AM
    IsPhone and Smiley88,

It would be cool if there were different animations you could pick from.
    09-27-09 10:28 AM
    hold you off?... you paid how much for your phone and your to cheap to pay a couple bucks.. wow
    09-27-09 08:13 PM
    Hey isphone i was having an issue last night the coupon code wasnt going thru and yes i was not past the dead line which was midnight is there anything you can do for me if so can you PM me please and thanks in advanced.
    Coupon ICC86523 good for another 50 copies until midnight CT.

And as for BatteryInfo, to each his own, but I have custom picture backgrounds working in the development version and I'm sure I'll catch up in backgrounds before BatteryInfo catches up in animation or novelty.
    09-27-09 09:27 PM

And as for BatteryInfo, to each his own, but I have custom picture backgrounds working in the development version and I'm sure I'll catch up in backgrounds before BatteryInfo catches up in animation or novelty.
    Thanks so much isphone your the man.

09-27-09 09:55 PM
    This app is awesome works as advertise.

09-28-09 09:59 AM

adding animation is not problem. it can be easy done.
    09-28-09 11:36 AM
31 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD