Lately everytime I use my phone wether it be normal or ear peice or speaker phone I have to hit the BB button and chhose an option to use..I don't kow if I messed up a setting or what. Even with my blue tooth ear peice on when the phone rings I have to answer then quickly pick an option to answer. If anyone can help it would be greatly appreaciated
    09-09-09 03:47 PM
    what OS are you using? tried a battery pull? if a battery pull doesnt fix it then you probably have some type of software problem. back up your phone, then wipe it and restore it that may help. or else you might need to try a different OS altogether. if THAT doesnt work then make sure your phone is back to 4.7.148 and take it to a vzw store and get it exchanged through warranty. thats what i would say anyway
    09-09-09 04:18 PM
    it's probably just your input jack. I've had the problem and been told to plug your head piece in a couple times and it should clear it back to default "headset".

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    09-09-09 09:39 PM
    In the future you should do what PKCable recommends constantly here on the forum, In your title be descriptive of what your problem is, To see things like "I need help....." Does not usually lead most people to going into the thread, it is easier for people to help you if they see a thread with the problem in the title. Just a tip
    09-09-09 09:44 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD