is there a way to get rid of that annoyin notification when u someone leaves u a voicemail...everytime i get a voicemail i get a text message saying i have one
    09-09-09 03:13 AM
    You can use Verizon Visual Voicemail. That is the only way I know. Sorry if your not on Verizon. I can't see header information since I'm on the wap site

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    09-09-09 04:01 AM
    Are you using a third party app like Youmail?
    09-09-09 05:52 AM
    Thanks to BadBob

Go into your phone screen, Menu > Options > Call Logging > set message list to None.

I also have my SMS and emails separated, not sure if this has to be set or not but I don't think it does. The phone instructions should solve your issue.

Does not work on CDMA but since your on Verizon you should be good!
    09-09-09 07:31 AM
    Thanks to BadBob

Go into your phone screen, Menu > Options > Call Logging > set message list to None.

I also have my SMS and emails separated, not sure if this has to be set or not but I don't think it does. The phone instructions should solve your issue.

Does not work on CDMA but since your on Verizon you should be good!
    Umm...Verizon is CDMA

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    09-09-09 11:01 AM
    no i am not using third party apps....and i do already have the call loggin to none but that has nothin to do with notification of a new voicemail...
    09-09-09 04:46 PM
    you know, i was acutally wondering the same thing. it really is pretty freakin annoying having to continuously delete the damn text message. if i recall, i tried calling a rep and i don think there was a way to do it but you can try calling a verizon rep.
    09-09-09 04:50 PM
    so i guess theres no way around this =[
    09-10-09 01:44 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD