The easiest way to get Ringtones on your BlackBerry is by using CrackBerry.com's Free User-Contributed Ringtone Gallery. Be Sure to view this How To Get Ringtones on your BlackBerry tutorial for step by step instructions on using the gallery.

Keep in mind CrackBerry.com's .mp3 BlackBerry Ringtone Gallery is optimized for use via your Computer web browser (not your BlackBerry). Browse through the gallery by genre, artist, album, or title. From there you can preview the song on the website so you only download the ones you really want. To get the ringtone on your BlackBerry you have two options for installation, either Over The Air or via USB Cable. For Over The Air installation, click the Email This Ringtone! link on any ringtone page - enter your device email address and you will receive an email with a link. Click the link, and you can then save the ringtone to your device. Conversely, you can Download This Ringtone, which allows you to save it your computer. From there you can transfer over to your BlackBerry via USB cable (no data required). If you choose over the air installation, make sure you have a data plan hooked up on your BlackBerry. You need to be a logged-in member of CrackBerry.com to download ringtones (membership is free).
    04-21-08 11:05 PM
    how long does it take for submitted ringtones to be available for download?
    05-06-08 02:49 PM
    HI Kevin,
    I tried following your instructions navigating to tunusin.com but evertime I try to go to the download free ringtones and select my carrier I am bounced to a dating service website. Don't know what gives there. I am a newbie and wanted to know how to transfer mp3 ringtones from my pc to my 8830?
    I do not have roxio media manager so this may not be possible.
    Thanks,
    Steve
    05-18-08 08:08 AM
    Hi...
    Good threads you have. I read all you're instructions on easiest way to get Ringtones on your BlackBerry. It really work's I got my favorite Ringtone now.
    I thank you for you're information and instructions. Thank you for
    sharing and Good day.

Advertise on social mediums such as forums, blogs and other types. Build quality links and get instant referral traffic at low price. http://www.widecircles.com
    06-03-08 05:42 AM
    Thanks for the links.
    06-13-08 08:57 AM
    I know I saw a list of good places to get free ringtones. I'm trying to find some for my non-crackberry hubby. Can I send him ringtones from my BB via text? If so, how? Help? I've only been a BB user for a couple of months, so much of this is new.(I already tried Zedge and it errors out when trying to register.)
    06-13-08 10:05 PM
    thank you a lot for these links!
    06-21-08 02:27 AM
    Why does my 8330 truncate the ringtones?
    06-21-08 10:23 AM
    KEVIN !!!! do you have a link to "hit me on the blackberry" i am a newbie and not sure how to get it to my pearl!!??
    06-24-08 02:01 PM
    please help this newbie find the link to the MP3
    06-24-08 02:06 PM
    Thanks from a happy newbie!!!! for the ringtone...i am driving my peeps nutz wit "hit me on my blackburry" !!!!
    06-25-08 07:21 AM
    i want the song from ryan leslie addiction featuring cassie as a ringtone
    06-26-08 03:05 PM
    Ok, im a newbie at this, just got a BB8830and followed threaded instructions on how to save a ringtone to my phone.

So, i emailed the link to my phone and saved it to my device...now for the 6 million dollar question.....

How do i retrieve it? Donno where the heck it is
    Frustrated S.
    07-18-08 03:24 PM
    Ok, im a newbie at this, just got a BB8830and followed threaded instructions on how to save a ringtone to my phone.

So, i emailed the link to my phone and saved it to my device...now for the 6 million dollar question.....

How do i retrieve it? Donno where the heck it is
    Frustrated S.
    Did you try going to media > music? it should be there?

do you a memory card?
    07-18-08 03:43 PM
    Hopefully someone can make a ringtone for the AMC series "Mad Men" theme song!!
    08-17-08 09:23 PM
    Does anyone have the ringtone/MP3 from the movie "Office Space"? I'm looking for the "If things go well I might be showing her my oh face.."
    I considered myself internet savvy (until now). I've have searched and searched, but can't find it. Any help is greatly appreciated.
    08-18-08 02:06 PM
    Hi guys and gals.

This is my first post to the crackberry forums so please be kind!

I have been looking for the Sixx AM "Life is Beautiful" ringtone but haven't located it. Can someone point me to a direction to find it? I don't have a clue how to create one...

Thanks!

nlcap2405
    BB 8330
    09-21-08 09:35 AM
    so how long does it take for a ringtone to show in the gallery once you've uploaded it?
    10-08-08 02:27 PM
    hey i am trying to download ringtone from phone, i can see the link but how do I click on it? I tried to select it and click...nothing happens, tried to copy and paste, didn't work either....anyone help?
    10-28-08 03:08 PM
    REMOVED; got my answer.
    Last edited by agp1952; 11-08-08 at 02:08 AM. Reason: update
    11-07-08 12:12 PM
    There doesn't seem to be much motivation for us "Crack addicts" to upload new ringtones, Kevin, because (a) I've never seen any evidence that they ever become available, and (b) when people ask, in this forum, how long it TAKES before they become available, they don't seem to ever get an answer...

I've got a bunch of 'em. Pity.....
    12-01-08 03:56 PM
    Hey that's nice links. Even i have lots of ringtones collections. Its absolutely free of costs. Can download lots of ringers which ever you like.

Just try it.
    12-02-08 12:11 AM
    I e-mailed the ringer to my blackberry but the URL does not link and therefore I can not select it to save the ringtone. Can someone please help me?

Thank you.
    12-11-08 08:38 PM
    What an awesome benefit to CB members! I downloaded a bunch today and am very happy with them...
    12-11-08 10:00 PM
    I e-mailed the ringer to my blackberry but the URL does not link and therefore I can not select it to save the ringtone. Can someone please help me?

Thank you.
    I emailed two to my Pearl. I scrolled over the link, it highlights and then I clicked on it. It then goes to the link and a pop up message asks if you want to open or save it.
    12-11-08 10:06 PM
147 123 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD