How do I do this so that when I get a link in an e-mail, it'll automatically open up in Opera?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    09-08-09 01:08 PM
    This can't be done, only the BB browser can be your default browser...

When Skyfire browser releases it will give you an option to open up a link through Skyfire or regular BB browser
    09-08-09 01:11 PM
    What is skyfire?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    09-08-09 01:28 PM
    This can't be done, only the BB browser can be your default browser...

When Skyfire browser releases it will give you an option to open up a link through Skyfire or regular BB browser
    Hey Jancy - Are you alpha testing skyfire right now? I'm curious what the actaul testers think about it, after using it....
    09-08-09 01:33 PM
    09-08-09 01:35 PM
    the new opera mini browser 5.0 or whatever, automatically does it on mine. With emails and text. someone please tell me how to reverse that!? I wouldnt mind it if Opera M. didnt NOT download stuff. When I send myself ringtones I have to open them to download, but when i click download it does nothing and its making me angry. Because now i cannot figure out how to do it. anywhom. I do not know the procedure to making it default but someone has too. try opera mini. and can someone help me if you know how too? my pin is 20ecea2b
    Last edited by lovelo; 09-20-09 at 01:13 PM. Reason: needed a contact
    09-20-09 01:12 PM
    lovelo, I'm seeing the same issue with my Opera Mini 5.0 Beta install, and would like to get BB Browser back as the default.

Anyone out there found a solution yet?
    09-23-09 06:01 PM
    Hi I got the same problem! After installing Operan Mini 5 beta, I started getting some links in the emails I receive opening using Opera (some others are still opening automatically in BB Internet Browser!!)

I gave it some testing and it seems that links in emails from specific senders are opening in Opera mini only!

I tried all browser options / advanced settings | Browser, etc. but nowhere I can see anything that implies changing the default browser!

What's happening here?

09-24-09 11:42 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD