Ok guys so currently I'm running .148...I have the iberry 3.5 theme (wishing for an upgrade wit txt & wallpaper) some music and a functional camera...I like the phone right now.
    However the memory leaks and lagging is KILLING me. I want this phone blazingly fast but I'm up here 4x a day and it seems u geniuses are coming wit ur own OS every hour.
    My question is what's the fastest OS yall got that's gonna allow me to enjoy ALL the features of my phone and themes and apps and Camera?

Please help bcuz like I said b4 the lagging, leaks, and daily quickpulls are killing me.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    09-08-09 11:43 AM
    Probably .151, a majority of the themes work now with .151 but with .167, no themes work that I know of.

I would say get rid of the theme and go to .167 but thats me.

Also themes can cause lagging and memory issue.
    09-08-09 11:47 AM
    The link in my sig breaks down pros and cons for the more recent OS's out to date.
    09-08-09 11:49 AM
    The link in my sig breaks down pros and cons for the more recent OS's out to date.
    Can u post a link...I wanna get a new OS today!

09-08-09 12:34 PM
    Would you like for us to install it for you too?

They got this thing called a search........
    09-08-09 12:37 PM
    He can't see links since hes on his phone so it's a mobile version. http://forums.crackberry.com/f132/os...st-you-303147/

Here.
    09-08-09 12:41 PM
    Ok guys so currently I'm running .148...I have the iberry 3.5 theme (wishing for an upgrade wit txt & wallpaper) some music and a functional camera...I like the phone right now.
    However the memory leaks and lagging is KILLING me. I want this phone blazingly fast but I'm up here 4x a day and it seems u geniuses are coming wit ur own OS every hour.
    My question is what's the fastest OS yall got that's gonna allow me to enjoy ALL the features of my phone and themes and apps and Camera?

Please help bcuz like I said b4 the lagging, leaks, and daily quickpulls are killing me.

agreed .151 or the hyrbrid if you want a working camera lol
    09-08-09 01:53 PM
    i was running .167 and kept having major memory leaks so i decided to go with a 5.0 hybrid and ive only been running it for about 2 days but so far im pretty happy everything works including the camera's and themes.
    09-08-09 02:29 PM

Take the time and do some research. Lots of good stuff right now, however what works on one device may not play well with another. In terms of your lag and leak issues, make sure it is not being caused by a theme or app or not caused by lack of maintenance or you will just be bashing the next OS you load saying how laggy and leaky it is. .151 is a memory machine and is very stable and works with lots of custom themes. That may be your best bet.
    09-08-09 02:45 PM
    I think you should try them all and use whatever works best for you!

09-08-09 02:49 PM
    I'm switching this thread over to OS Discussion
    09-08-09 02:57 PM
    I'm running 151 and its 100x better than 148 imo. A lot faster.. I keep it on for four-five days straight nd booting with 46mb in the end I drop to 35-38.. Before on 148 after about 5hrs I was down to 17mb

09-08-09 03:39 PM
    Asking someone else which OS is best for you is like asking which pair of underwear is best for you. You wont know until you try them on. Who knows you just might like the bikini thong style.
    09-08-09 05:03 PM
    Asking someone else which OS is best for you is like asking which pair of underwear is best for you. You wont know until you try them on. Who knows you just might like the bikini thong style.
    Nice analogy Paul! I love me some bikini thong style! Leopard print! AKA Nut Huggers!
    09-08-09 05:07 PM
    Nice analogy Paul! I love me some bikini thong style! Leopard print! AKA Nut Huggers!
    Sweet!!! Me too!!! but I get the pretty hot pink leopard print ones.
    09-08-09 05:16 PM
    Sweet!!! Me too!!! but I get the pretty hot pink leopard print ones.
    What about the ones with the pretty little lace accents on the edges. Now those are hot!!
    09-08-09 05:30 PM
    Oh man! Look what I started!
    09-08-09 05:31 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD