What is wrong with brickbreaker? When I play it, the ball glitches and the paddle flies across the screen and if I'm unlucky, like I normally am, the ball ends up going right past where I wanted it to go. Is this just a problem with a few users because I remember someone saying something about it but I was unable to find the post. It seems like there is a bug in the software that is causing it to be glitchy or something. Is this something that can be fixed in a software update or am I just going to have to deal with it? And links to possible options to fix this would be amazing. I am hoping that there is something that I can just download to fix this issue. I know that it is nothing big, but just having everything working flawlessly would be amazing. I don't feel like this is just a problem with brickbreaker, but a problem that is throughout all my applications. Thanks guys.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    09-08-09 10:06 AM
    From what I've seen the problem you're having is with the trackball being faulty. I would suggest either going back to the store to get it replaced or calling customer service.
    09-08-09 10:13 AM
    Yea your trackball is messed up, go replace it asap. Ive been having the same problem, brickbreaker hasnt been the same :'(
    09-08-09 10:23 AM
    sorry to hear that you have a faulty trackball.

the only good thing about it is that the trackballs have been corrected on the newer Tours. so when you get a new Tour you wont have to worry about this problem again
    09-08-09 10:29 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD